Windows 10: Modem not working on windows 10

Discus and support Modem not working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet connection is very slow while using a HSPDA modem. It takes more than 30 minutes to load a page. Most times, it doesn't load at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DECENCY_102, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Modem not working on windows 10

My internet connection is very slow while using a HSPDA modem. It takes more than 30 minutes to load a page. Most times, it doesn't load at all. However, it's fast when connected to a WiFi network but the data consumption rate is extremely high.

:)

DECENCY_102, Jun 18, 2021

2. ZTE MODEM is not working on Creators update.

Hi,

Your modem's driver may not be compatible with the Windows 10 Creators Update, thus the error message you're receiving. Here are our suggestions for fixing the issue:

1) Update the modem driver through Device Manager.

• Press your Windows key and type Device Manager.
    • Right-click on it then look for the driver related to your ZTE
      modem.
    • Once located, click on the drop down button and choose Update driver.

2) Contact the modem's manufacturer.

• Since this issue also deals with a third-party product, contacting the support team of your manufacturer would also be a good step to take.

Let us know if you need more help.

Jairit Bet, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Modem not working on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Modem not working on windows 10

1. Modem not working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Modem working

2. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  3. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  4. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  5. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  6. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?: Recently moved and set my computer back up. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops. Everything says it's good and diagnostics can't find anything wrong. I've tried resetting drivers and DNS caches. Both ethernet and wifi not working. Ethernet is...
  7. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?: Recently moved and set my computer back up. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops. Everything says it's good and diagnostics can't find anything wrong. I've tried resetting drivers and DNS caches. Both ethernet and wifi not working. Ethernet is...
  8. Internet only works for a minute after resetting modem then stops?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop: I have a desktop computer with Windows 11. I am trying to find a USB modem that will work with my system, with Verizon as my internet provider. I know I can get a wireless modem, but prefer a USB.Thank you...
  10. What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop

What USB Modem Will Work On Windows 11 Desktop: I have a desktop computer with Windows 11. I am trying to find a USB modem that will work with my system, with Verizon as my internet provider. I know I can get a wireless modem, but prefer a USB.Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modem not working on window 10