Windows 10: Modem not working on windows 10

Discus and support Modem not working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet connection is very slow while using a HSPDA modem. It takes more than 30 minutes to load a page. Most times, it doesn't load at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DECENCY_102, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Modem not working on windows 10

My internet connection is very slow while using a HSPDA modem. It takes more than 30 minutes to load a page. Most times, it doesn't load at all. However, it's fast when connected to a WiFi network but the data consumption rate is extremely high.

:)

DECENCY_102, Jun 18, 2021

2. ZTE MODEM is not working on Creators update.

Hi,

Your modem's driver may not be compatible with the Windows 10 Creators Update, thus the error message you're receiving. Here are our suggestions for fixing the issue:

1) Update the modem driver through Device Manager.

• Press your Windows key and type Device Manager.
    • Right-click on it then look for the driver related to your ZTE
      modem.
    • Once located, click on the drop down button and choose Update driver.

2) Contact the modem's manufacturer.

• Since this issue also deals with a third-party product, contacting the support team of your manufacturer would also be a good step to take.

Let us know if you need more help.

Jairit Bet, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Modem not working on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Modem not working on windows 10

1. Modem not working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Modem working

2. USB Fax Modem not working in Windows 10 version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1052

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Fax Modem not working in Windows 10 version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1052: HiI have a usb fax modem .. with the following detailsDevice: USB Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Model: USB HSF ModemCategories: ModemManufacturer: CXTLocation: Port_#0002.Hub_#0001Hardware ID: USB\VID_0572&PID_1300&REV_0100Driver Provider: CXTDriver Date: 15-03-2007Driver...
  3. Why does the wires modem connection doesn't work at windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does the wires modem connection doesn't work at windows 10: I am an windows 7/10 user and i am using wifi through a wirles network adapter . I have an modem in my home and when i try to connect wirelesly it doesn't connect in windows 10 but when i try to connection that network in windows 7 it can connect...
  4. I HAVE A NEW WIFI MODEM AND MY WIFI PRINTER WONT WORK HOW DO I CHANGE THE WIFI PASSWORD ON...

I HAVE A NEW WIFI MODEM AND MY WIFI PRINTER WONT WORK HOW DO I CHANGE THE WIFI PASSWORD ON...: HOW DO I CHANGE THE WIFI PASSWORD ON MY BROTHER WIFI PRINTER WHEN I HAVE A NEW MODEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-wifi-modem-and-my-wifi-printer-wont/c628a487-2b4c-44cc-b6ba-05634b3866d7
  5. My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same...

My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same...: Each time I connect to the wifi, it stays connect for 18 hours than disappears untill i have to fully restart the modem. I check the Gatway and my computer dose show up while connected and after but once i turn it back on after 18 hours it even disappears of the gateway....
  6. Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build 2004 - Does a LTE (WWAN - cellular) modem work for you?: I have Lenovo ThinkPad 8 tablet with Sierra Wireless EM7345 LTE modem (mini PCie). I couldn't connect after update from 1909 to 2004 Windows 10 build. I had to revert back to 1909. I found similar reports in Feedback Hub for different LTE modems...
  7. D link modem is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D link modem is not working: Whenever i insert a d link modem it shows blocked for your protection.How can i resolve this to run my modem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-link-modem-is-not-working/7e2b4cac-9a97-4b2b-884b-b2ea2aad0279
  8. My modem Telkomosel QUACOMM 4G lte doesn't work on My HP window 10 laptop

My modem Telkomosel QUACOMM 4G lte doesn't work on My HP window 10 laptop: My modem is not working on my computer and other computers and it is disheartening I already read many things on it These are the steps I took already Installed latest driver Changed LAN Don't even suggest any cmd or command prompt stuff, tried many all to no avail...
  9. Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working

Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working: Recent updates have caused my cellular modem to stop functioning. All drivers are up to date. The modem functions perfectly on an older Win 8.1 machine. Have tried using the modem on three other systems that are all operating Win10 and all previously worked. All have the same...
  10. Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?: Hi guys, I got spectrum and have questions about buying a new modem router to replace my current one. Hope you guys can help. Just to let you know, I currently own Arris TG1672G, a wifi modem. 1) I'm on a budget. What do you guys recommend for under $60? 2) A rep at...