Windows 10: Moder Combat 5 Not Opening

Discus and support Moder Combat 5 Not Opening in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there's something wrong with MC5 please? I can't get it work. I even tried on two different computers with two different windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M.Mitchell1, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Moder Combat 5 Not Opening

Does anyone know if there's something wrong with MC5 please? I can't get it work. I even tried on two different computers with two different windows.

:)

M.Mitchell1, Jan 19, 2019

2. Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Problem to play Modern Combat 5 in windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is the office Windows 10 PC connected to Domain?
    2. Are you receiving any error codes when you launch the game?

If you are using any third party ‘Antivirus’ or ‘Firewall’, I would suggest you to add an exception in them or disable them temporarily to check if the game works.

After the third party ‘Antivirus or ‘Firewall’ is disabled, you can also check by adding an exception for Modern Combat 5 in ‘Windows Firewall’ by following the steps below:

1. Click on the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of your screen and then enter ‘Firewall’.
    2. Click on ‘Windows Firewall’ in the search results.
    3. In the ‘Firewall’ window, click ‘Allow an App or feature through Windows Firewall’.
    4. In the ‘Allowed apps’ window, click on ‘Change settings’ button and then select the check box for apps on your computer that you want to allow to communicate over the Internet without being stopped by Firewall.
    5. Click the Private and Public check box.
    6. Click OK and then click the Close button to close the Windows Firewall window.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Moder Combat 5 Not Opening

Modern Combat 5

How to close modern combat 5 in windows 10 in laptop?

SudeshPareek, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Moder Combat 5 Not Opening

1. Moder Combat 5 Not Opening - Similar Threads - Moder Combat Opening

2. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  3. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  4. Modern Combat 5 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5 download problem: Hi, After one of numerous MC5 updates, my PC refuses to launch the game. I tried to uninstall it, but the Microsoft Store still sees the game as "installed", even though it does not appear in the list of my installed programs. I tried to disconnect and reconnect my account,...
  5. Modern Combat 5: Blackout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: Blackout: Hi MC5 has suddenly stopped working-get the Gameloft logo then program crashes / shuts down. Windows 10-fully up to date... MC5 latest level Cheers for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5-blackout/51aa2c8f-bc73-4dcc-8763-c4a4acc1a4b0
  6. Asphalt 9 & Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 & Modern combat 5: Hello, I updated my Windows 10 a week before through Windows 10 installation media tool kit in official website. The update is super cool and installed several apps from #Microsoft_store. I installed two games i.e Asphalt 9 and modern combat 5 which is NOT WORKING! HELP...
  7. Modern Combat 5 unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5 unable to download: Hi, i am facing a problem regarding downloading of Modern Combat 5 from Microsoft Store. I was granted permission to download the game by my dad via the Microsoft Family facility. I have been trying to download that game since 4 days but it won't get downloaded. What can be...
  8. Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern combat 5: Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version...
  9. Video issues on Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video issues on Modern Combat 5: I have a ASUS E203MA-TBCL432B notebook PC and every time I play it after a while my screen gets distorted and at times turns black or white with grey lines, etc. When this happens I minimize the game and open then I see it again but it happens again and again. Even if I close...
  10. modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern combat 5: Hi just recently i tried using an xbox 360 controller but it worked really badly, the movements were way to slow. i must have fiddeld around with the settings and now when i am using a computer mouse the camera/screen is moving way to fast. thanks...