Windows 10: Moderators

Discus and support Moderators in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Could any moderators please delete my previous post on opening a file. PLEASE! That would be so helpful thanks!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by conically, Nov 27, 2018.

1. conically Win User

Moderators

Could any moderators please delete my previous post on opening a file. PLEASE! That would be so helpful thanks!

:)

conically, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Tatty_One Win User

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile Moderators :)

Tatty_One, Nov 27, 2018
  3. MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

I guess I am too awesome to be listed *Stick Out Tongue Moderators :p I sent a message to W1zzard to address that, thanks!

sneekypeet, Nov 27, 2018
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

Moderators

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

hmmmm never noticed this before but the senior moderators are green. The regular moderators are purple and W1zzard and his sidekick Darksaber are red and sneekypeet isn't on the staff list at all.

Notable members

Thema:

Moderators

1. Moderators - Similar Threads - Moderators

2. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...: [[INTEGRATION-TEST React]] thread created for testing whether a question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-case-5128513-moderator-should-be-able-to-move/f83c0af2-9605-4082-bc1a-c03738d7cd4f
  3. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...: [[INTEGRATION-TEST React]] thread created for testing whether a question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-case-5128513-moderator-should-be-able-to-move/f83c0af2-9605-4082-bc1a-c03738d7cd4f
  4. Test Case: [5128513 Moderator should be able to move a thread to a different locale and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...: I think you have some mods, that are too enthusiastic to moderate the topic chat in your start page news pages, its got to the point people cant reliably comment, as the mods delete the comments.Par examplar : My surprised comment a comment was not deleted... was deleted.Does...
  6. Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...

Why was a simple comment that literally said I am surprised it wasn't moderated... it got...: I think you have some mods, that are too enthusiastic to moderate the topic chat in your start page news pages, its got to the point people cant reliably comment, as the mods delete the comments.Par examplar : My surprised comment a comment was not deleted... was deleted.Does...
  7. Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?: I have all sorts of derogatory invective directed at me in these posts and moderators seemingly have no issue with them and let them through. I post with the civil language befitting my education and my comments get deleted for "violating community standards." Further, I...
  8. Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?

Who moderates the comments on the news feed forums?: I have all sorts of derogatory invective directed at me in these posts and moderators seemingly have no issue with them and let them through. I post with the civil language befitting my education and my comments get deleted for "violating community standards." Further, I...
  9. Where can I find the resources to disable interrupt moderation on my amd 3.10 eXtensible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the resources to disable interrupt moderation on my amd 3.10 eXtensible...: The driver is made by Microsoft so I'd figure I'd ask here. I have the CPU overhead to do it and want to see if it offers better input latency it is the USB ports that go directly to the CPU instead of the chipset.Also I have managed to get my dpc latency very low with...
  10. Where can I find the resources to disable interrupt moderation on my amd 3.10 eXtensible...

Where can I find the resources to disable interrupt moderation on my amd 3.10 eXtensible...: The driver is made by Microsoft so I'd figure I'd ask here. I have the CPU overhead to do it and want to see if it offers better input latency it is the USB ports that go directly to the CPU instead of the chipset.Also I have managed to get my dpc latency very low with...