Windows 10: Modern apps and start menu not working.

Discus and support Modern apps and start menu not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, the modern apps like settings, paint 3d, feedback hub and the start menu are not working.Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by motan razvan, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Modern apps and start menu not working.

Hello, the modern apps like settings, paint 3d, feedback hub and the start menu are not working.Please help!

:)

motan razvan, Jun 22, 2022

2. Problem pinning apps to the start menu

yes it's very powerful...my issue was it stopped working, had to create a new profile and start again....

reddwarf4ever, Jun 22, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Modern apps and start menu not working.

start menu and modern apps not working in windows 10

My start menu and all modern apps are not working. I looked at some different posts on here to see if anything would work but it does not. I even reinstalled windows 10 and I'm still getting nowhere. Any ideas what i can do?

BrendaBeveridge, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Modern apps and start menu not working.

1. Modern apps and start menu not working. - Similar Threads - Modern apps start

2. Start menu and windows apps not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and windows apps not working.: Start menu doesn't start by keyboard OR by mouse. Microsoft store icon in taskbar is empty, on starting says "Class not registered" for explorer.exe. Some shortcuts like Win+D or Win+I also not workingWin+E works. I tried to restart explorer through task manager and command...
  3. Start menu apps not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu apps not work: When I click application in start menu it will not work. It does not even load at all but the applications are working when I click it on the taskbar. Not all of my application is pinned on the taskbar so I need to open start menu to get some icons but I cant open it there....
  4. Start menu apps not work

Start menu apps not work: When I click application in start menu it will not work. It does not even load at all but the applications are working when I click it on the taskbar. Not all of my application is pinned on the taskbar so I need to open start menu to get some icons but I cant open it there....
  5. Start menu apps not work

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Modern apps and start menu not working.

Modern apps and start menu not working.: Hello, the modern apps like settings, paint 3d, feedback hub and the start menu are not working.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-apps-and-start-menu-not-working/706a45dd-b6d3-40e7-9925-ff5c71be2877
  7. Start menu and Windows apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu and Windows apps not working: This issue started a few days ago and the more I use my laptop, the more issues I find somehow. First, my start menu won't stay open and I can't click on anything in it either. Some things aren't clickable in my search menu either (left click won't work but right click...
  8. Start Menu, Taskbar and Apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu, Taskbar and Apps not working: I have recently built a PC for gaming and it has been working for a month perfectly fine, but about a week ago, I have started to get the error critical_process_died frequently, and a few days ago, the taskbar stop showing apps and the start menu stopped working, it also...
  9. Start menu/microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu/microsoft apps not working: I have recently built a new pc and installed windows 10 home. Everything went smooth, and I updated all drivers, installed a couple of games and tweaked some files. However each time i do this I am now on reinstall #5 trying to resolve this issue, my start menu just stops...
  10. cortana, start menu, and "modern" app won't work

in Windows 10 Support
    cortana, start menu, and "modern" app won't work: Microsoft edge doesn't even have an icon on the taskbar, basically all "modern" apps just don't work and nothing happens when I click the start menu or cortana. I attempted a powershell solution but got nothing but errors. What can I do? regestry fix? microsoft fixit? every...