Windows 10: Modern APPs auto crashing?

Discus and support Modern APPs auto crashing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since last update, all apps downloaded from Windows store now tend to auto close as I leave the UI for a short time. All of them..... Quite annoying.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by coolfay93, Sep 7, 2018.

1. coolfay93 Win User

Modern APPs auto crashing?

Since last update, all apps downloaded from Windows store now tend to auto close as I leave the UI for a short time. All of them.....

Quite annoying. Anyone having this?

:)

coolfay93, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows Apps Crashing

Hi Serge,

Display driver and screen resolution can be one of the cause of apps crashing. If the screen is not in recommended resolution modern apps will not work same applies to Display driver. Follow the steps suggested in the previous post and let us know the results
    to assist you further. You may also check the date and time setting in your PC.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button. check if the date and time is correctly set.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Sep 7, 2018
  4. PhanBui Win User

Modern Mail App Crashed

updated my windows 10 to version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494), lauched Modern Mail App with added gmail account and it is crashed. If I delete gmail account then Mail app launch is ok.

-Phan Bui

PhanBui, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Modern APPs auto crashing? - Similar Threads - Modern APPs auto

2. modern apps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    modern apps crashing: Do you have an approach that typically resolves the issue of modern apps (store, photos, etc.) crashing instantly? start menu and settings still work. reregistering affected appx packages, sfc, and typical dism commands do not typically resolve the issue for me. this issue...
  3. Apps crashing/auto closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps crashing/auto closing: Hi, I'm using a Surface pro 2017 model. In my PC, apps auto close in certain circumstances. This only happens to UWP apps. Other apps (eg: File explorer) does not face this situation; -When the PC goes to sleep and I unlock the PC again, the apps are gone. -When using an...
  4. Modern apps crash (including windows store)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern apps crash (including windows store): Hey I'm the owner of a SB. Already a first time my start menu, doesnt appeared I lost a full day + one night to fix the bug, SFC /scannow didnt work neither health restore but I get it worked by this solutionhttp://www.urtech.ca/2015/09/solved-...in-10-minutes/ (seemingly the...
  5. Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?

Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?: Is there a shortcut to fullscreen apps such as Netflix, Hulu, the windows video player? windows key+up does not work for me on these particular types of apps. 20591
  6. Modern Windows apps broken.

Modern Windows apps broken.: It all started when I tried to use the calculator. I pressed the calculator key on my keyboard but the calculator app didn't open. It just flashed on the screen. I tried again but no luck. I googled and found this. I re-registered the apps and reboot my computer. Calculator...
  7. Modern Photo App

Modern Photo App: Any way to shuffle photos in slideshow? 10327
  8. cant sign in modern apps (popping up and crashing)

cant sign in modern apps (popping up and crashing): i cant sign in to any modern windows 10 whenever i try the signing in a square pops up and disappears (crashing). like if i sign in to xbox app it just flicker and closes.and if i try to sign in through the windows 10 settings the same thing happens. i have already reset all...
  9. Modern app vs Desktop app

Modern app vs Desktop app: Hello all! I have just upgraded to windows 10. A quick visit in the windows store revealed that a few of the apps that I have installed already are also available as modern apps (i.e. QQ, onenote etc.) which makes me wonder if there is any performance boost in using modern...
  10. No "Modern" Apps Launching

No "Modern" Apps Launching: I'm running build 9879, and there's a pretty big issue. Whenever I try to launch any "Modern" app, the icon appears in the taskbar, and the loading screen appears for a flash of a second, then disappears. The icon stays, and when I try to click the icon it flashes again but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modern apps crashing