Windows 10: Modern Combat 5: Blackout

Discus and support Modern Combat 5: Blackout in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi MC5 has suddenly stopped working-get the Gameloft logo then program crashes / shuts down. Windows 10-fully up to date... MC5 latest level... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichCop68, Sep 10, 2020.

1. RichCop68 Win User

Modern Combat 5: Blackout

Hi

MC5 has suddenly stopped working-get the Gameloft logo then program crashes / shuts down.

Windows 10-fully up to date...

MC5 latest level

Cheers for help

:)

RichCop68, Sep 10, 2020

2. Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 10, 2020
  3. CAN NOT CONNECT TO MODERN COMBAT BLACKOUT 5 WITH MY XBOX LIVE PROFILE

I CAN PLAY MODERN COMBAT BLACKOUT 5 WITH NO PROBLEM.AND I CAN ALSO CONNECT TO MY FACEBOOK PROFILE BUT MY PROGRESS DOESNT RESUME.AND ALSO CANT CONNECT TO XB LIVE IN THIS GAME

SAIF HOSSAIN KHAN, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Modern Combat 5: Blackout

(mordern combat 5: blackout) not working properly

I download the modern combat 5: blackout game in my window 10 it starts working for some time then I loads and some instruction are written on the game then blank on the game and then it closes automatically.

rexmax 992, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Modern Combat 5: Blackout

1. Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Similar Threads - Modern Combat Blackout

2. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  3. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  4. Modern Combat 5 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5 download problem: Hi, After one of numerous MC5 updates, my PC refuses to launch the game. I tried to uninstall it, but the Microsoft Store still sees the game as "installed", even though it does not appear in the list of my installed programs. I tried to disconnect and reconnect my account,...
  5. Asphalt 9 & Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 & Modern combat 5: Hello, I updated my Windows 10 a week before through Windows 10 installation media tool kit in official website. The update is super cool and installed several apps from #Microsoft_store. I installed two games i.e Asphalt 9 and modern combat 5 which is NOT WORKING! HELP...
  6. Modern Combat 5 unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5 unable to download: Hi, i am facing a problem regarding downloading of Modern Combat 5 from Microsoft Store. I was granted permission to download the game by my dad via the Microsoft Family facility. I have been trying to download that game since 4 days but it won't get downloaded. What can be...
  7. Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern combat 5: Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version...
  8. Video issues on Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video issues on Modern Combat 5: I have a ASUS E203MA-TBCL432B notebook PC and every time I play it after a while my screen gets distorted and at times turns black or white with grey lines, etc. When this happens I minimize the game and open then I see it again but it happens again and again. Even if I close...
  9. modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern combat 5: Hi just recently i tried using an xbox 360 controller but it worked really badly, the movements were way to slow. i must have fiddeld around with the settings and now when i am using a computer mouse the camera/screen is moving way to fast. thanks...
  10. Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Modern Combat 5 Blackout: My daughter is unable to download the game as it is saying she needs parents permission. An ‘Ask now’ button appears, she clicks on it, then it says waiting on parent. How am I supposed go get an email when it does not ask for a parents email nor is it going to the email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Modern Combat 5 download for Windows 10