Windows 10: Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

Discus and support Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I try to open the installed app I found this error, " Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by QadeerAbbas, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

when I try to open the installed app I found this error, " Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Even I can't install any new app from the store. How can I fix it?

:)

QadeerAbbas, Jul 29, 2019
  2. mohammed6 Win User

gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

mohammed6, Jul 29, 2019
  3. i open my windows store and search "Modern Combat 5" the correct game is displayed but i click on the game nothing actually happens. i think it happens with free apps or games plzzz help

Try to open from the following link: Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

IT Guy Viki, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

Get Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS - Microsoft Store

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

1. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. - Similar Threads - Modern Combat eSports

2. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store: Hi dear MicrosoftI wounder why i`m unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store. I have uninstalled and redownload the game many times but when i`m trying to download it there`s no button to press like it used to be. How do i fix that problem so i can...
  3. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store: Hi dear MicrosoftI wounder why i`m unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store. I have uninstalled and redownload the game many times but when i`m trying to download it there`s no button to press like it used to be. How do i fix that problem so i can...
  4. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  5. Modern Combat 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Combat 5: i cant connect to my modern combat account i also dont know how. i contacted gamloft for that but the keep dodging my question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5/3337e622-e091-4041-8e1f-d9daf293ef51
  6. Modern Combat 5: Blackout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: Blackout: Hi MC5 has suddenly stopped working-get the Gameloft logo then program crashes / shuts down. Windows 10-fully up to date... MC5 latest level Cheers for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-5-blackout/51aa2c8f-bc73-4dcc-8763-c4a4acc1a4b0
  7. Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS: I'm unable to install the Modern Combat 5 game from Microsoft Store. When I click on the Install button it shows starting download. After around 30 mins it shows Download Complete and post that nothing happens. I restart the laptop and try again it does the same thing. Any...
  8. Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern combat 5: Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version...
  9. modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern combat 5: Hi just recently i tried using an xbox 360 controller but it worked really badly, the movements were way to slow. i must have fiddeld around with the settings and now when i am using a computer mouse the camera/screen is moving way to fast. thanks...
  10. gamepad not working in my modern combat esports

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gamepad not working in my modern combat esports: gamepad not working in my modern combat esports https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepad-not-working-in-my-modern-combat-esports/c0d9af73-ab33-436b-b97e-c8a54ff2d8ce