Windows 10: Modern combat 5

Discus and support Modern combat 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HitarthPandya, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Modern combat 5

Hi

I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it.

but steam version works fine.

Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version

:)

HitarthPandya, Apr 29, 2019

2. Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Modern Combat 5

How to close modern combat 5 in windows 10 in laptop?

SudeshPareek, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Modern combat 5

Problem with Modern Combat 5???

Hi everyone,

I'm using Lumia 930 and I tried to download Modern Combat 5 on my phone yesterday. But I could not find it on the Store? When I type the keywords: "Modern Combat", the result doesn't show me Modern Combat 5.

I also try to search in Windows Store web version, but when I login to buy it, I receive the error message that:

"You can't download this item because it is either unavailable or blocked by your My Family settings. You or a parent can change the settings in My Family to see if that solves the problem."

Could you advise to solve this problem???

NguyenToan1191, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Modern combat 5

1. Modern combat 5 - Similar Threads - Modern combat

2. How can i get back my modern combat 5 old account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i get back my modern combat 5 old account?: Hello i have a question to ask, i unfortunately lost my modern combat 5 account, because i forgot to save my account through microsoft i used to be max level 140 with many other weapons as well, The name i used to have was Proxenor all the time as a nickname , and if it's...
  3. How can i get back my modern combat 5 old account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get back my modern combat 5 old account?: Hello i have a question to ask, i unfortunately lost my modern combat 5 account, because i forgot to save my account through microsoft i used to be max level 140 with many other weapons as well, The name i used to have was Proxenor all the time as a nickname , and if it's...
  4. How can i get back my modern combat 5 old account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  6. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  7. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

8. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  9. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  10. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store: Hi dear MicrosoftI wounder why i`m unable to install Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS from microsoft store. I have uninstalled and redownload the game many times but when i`m trying to download it there`s no button to press like it used to be. How do i fix that problem so i can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes modern combat 5

2. modern combat 5 windows 10 mobile update 2019

3. modern combat 5 resolution problem

4. i can ran modern combat 5