Windows 10: Modern Combat Versus Progress Lost

Discus and support Modern Combat Versus Progress Lost in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I had to reinstall windows onto my PC and I lost all my progress on MCVS and many other games. I was hoping there was a way to get my progress... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChloeWilson3, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Modern Combat Versus Progress Lost

Hi, I had to reinstall windows onto my PC and I lost all my progress on MCVS and many other games. I was hoping there was a way to get my progress back? Thanks.

:)

ChloeWilson3, Sep 25, 2020

2. Modern Combat Versus. My account disappeared and I lost all my progress

I was playing Modern Combat Versus and it froze up and then shut off. When i reopened it the game had reset and I lost all my progress and the game started from the tutorial. How do I regain all my characters and their levels? I was doing pretty
    well. Had level 10 through 13 characters.

TurnedSnow7, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Modern combat 5 won't load and closes after seconds of showing the Game Loft trade mark.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific only to this game?

I Suggest you to uninstall and re-install the modern combat 5: Black out game and check if the issue persists.

If still you face the same issue, then I suggest you to contact the Modern Combat 5: Blackout support for further assistance with the issue.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/modern-combat-5-blackout/9wzdncrdh3d2

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Modern Combat Versus Progress Lost

Modern Combat 5

Hello There!

I recently reinstalled Modern Combat 5 in my PC and was sad to find that all my achievements have been erased. I have previously also updated the game but it worked fine then but only now has all my progress in the game been erased. Please help me!

Benjamin_2511, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Modern Combat Versus Progress Lost

1. Modern Combat Versus Progress Lost - Similar Threads - Modern Combat Versus

2. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  3. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  4. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  6. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  7. Modern Combat Versus- Crashed and lost all my progress

Modern Combat Versus- Crashed and lost all my progress: My account disappeared and I lost all my progress. I was playing Modern Combat Versus and it froze up and then shut off. Upon reopening, it started with tutorial. Is there a way to restore the account progress? I only remember the gaming name that I was using i.e....
  8. Modern Combat Versus- Crashed and lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat Versus- Crashed and lost all my progress: My account disappeared and I lost all my progress. I was playing Modern Combat Versus and it froze up and then shut off. Upon reopening, it started with tutorial. Is there a way to restore the account progress? I only remember the gaming name that I was using i.e....
  9. modern combat versus download failed eroor code: 0x80070050

modern combat versus download failed eroor code: 0x80070050: Hi there, I've been playing Modern Combat Versus For Almost One Year..... Recently I needed To free up some Space , that's Why I Uninstalled It.... ! But since Three Days I m trying to Install it Again But is just comes with Error Code: 0x80070050 . I restart my device many...
  10. Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus

Gameloft - Modern Combat Versus: I have recently installed a new update for the above mentioned game on gameloft and now I can't load the game. It shows that it is trying to connect to the server and that's it... My windows 10 installations are up to date, ran troubleshooting but it suggests resetting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MCVS progress lost