Windows 10: Modern IE Launcher

Discus and support Modern IE Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10. it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hb860, Oct 1, 2014.

1. hb860 Win User

Modern IE Launcher

I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10.
    it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is disabled in Technical Preview of Windows 10 by default.
    Unzip and run the ModernIE.exe file to launch the touch friendly IE.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

You can pin it to the taskbar, to the Start menu or to the Start screen - as you wish.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

It is based on the "option two" from this article: Get modern Internet Explorer back in Windows 10 and uses the code from the "AdamUCF"'s PS script.

Download the launcher

To admin: what about "free developer apps" subthread? I plan to code for Windows 10 *Smile

:)

hb860, Oct 1, 2014

2. launcher

I don't believe that you'll get an official response for that but some of the reasons that I can think of are

1) Every launcher uses ram memory, as a result in a low-end device a launcher might use a lot of memory making the phone slow and then someone like you would post "why is my phone so slow"

2) Windows Phone are based on the Modern UI and there's no intention to change this.

If you want launchers maybe you should switch to android.

Dimitris Batsougiannis, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Task Launcher

The Task Launcher is a feature of Microsoft Works which Microsoft no longer develops.

If you are running a modern version of Word, such as Microsoft Word 2010 or later, the Home Screen shows all the available templates.

Featured Templates for Word - Templates - Office.com

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2014
  4. CountMike New Member

Modern IE Launcher

Who would not like FREEWARE ???

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Modern IE Launcher

1. Modern IE Launcher - Similar Threads - Modern Launcher

2. INTEL RELEASED SEVENTH MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_26.20.100.6861 FOR WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INTEL RELEASED SEVENTH MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_26.20.100.6861 FOR WINDOWS 10...: On 15-05-2019 Intel inc released eighth modern graphics drivers (UMD_IGCC) v26.20.100.6861 only for windows 10 64bit Supported OS versions:: Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709) Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803) Microsoft Windows® 10-64...
  3. The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek

in Windows 10 News
    The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek: Legacy devices. Outdated tools. Apps that freeze or lag. When you’re accustomed to these and other daily inconveniences of workplace computing, it’s hard to visualize what’s achievable with a modern device experience. That’s why we’re excited to post our new Microsoft...
  4. Scheduled wake from DRIPs (Modern Standby)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scheduled wake from DRIPs (Modern Standby): So, I've spent the last week scouring the web for this and failed! I am trying to wake a Dell XPS laptop overnight to run maintenance tasks, including backup to local network server, and so far it has proven impossible. While in the "Resiliency Phase"...
  5. Modernizing Windows CE systems with Windows 10 IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Modernizing Windows CE systems with Windows 10 IoT: Microsoft has provided platforms and operating systems for embedded devices for decades. As new offerings such as Windows 10 IoT have become available, our customers and partners are increasingly interested in the advanced security, platform and cloud connectivity features...
  6. MS Modern Keyboard not charging to 100%

MS Modern Keyboard not charging to 100%: Brand new Microsoft Modern Keyboard (EKZ-00001, model 1780, sn 9004987846xxx, date 1847) not charging to 100% per Windows 10 Setup Devices. I had it charging via USB for 24 hours. The LED above the up arrow key stopped blinking, went solid on, after a few minutes. Windows 10...
  7. Modern combat 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern combat 5: Hi I Love playing modern combat 5 .But after update it stopped working and crashes when i open it. but steam version works fine. Tell me what to do to resolve this i like mc5 wi dows version...
  8. INTEL RELEASED SEVENTH MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_26.20.100.6709 FOR WINDOWS 10...

INTEL RELEASED SEVENTH MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_26.20.100.6709 FOR WINDOWS 10...: On 18-04-2019 Intel inc released seventh modern graphics drivers (UMD_IGCC) v26.20.100.6709 only for windows 10 64bit Supported OS versions:: Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709) Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803) Microsoft Windows® 10-64...
  9. OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 News
    OnePlus 6T with Windows 10 is able to run Modern Warfare: A developer who goes by the alias NTAuthority recently showed off a OnePlus 6T handset running Windows 10 on ARM operating system. After some tweaks to the system, Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T works without any major issues. NTAuthority has now shared more progress on this...
  10. RAID 0 Improvement- I've never had an array fail with modern HDD's

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAID 0 Improvement- I've never had an array fail with modern HDD's: Hi folks I've been using a server for a few years now running 24/7 (OS on SSD and data on a RAID 0 arrary of 4 X 5 TB HDD's) -- I know if I get a fail I lose the whole array but a lot of data is multi-media etc which isn't changed a lot and I have backups. I also run VM's...