Windows 10: Modern IE Launcher

Discus and support Modern IE Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10. it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hb860, Oct 1, 2014.

1. hb860 Win User

Modern IE Launcher

I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10.
    it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is disabled in Technical Preview of Windows 10 by default.
    Unzip and run the ModernIE.exe file to launch the touch friendly IE.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

You can pin it to the taskbar, to the Start menu or to the Start screen - as you wish.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

It is based on the "option two" from this article: Get modern Internet Explorer back in Windows 10 and uses the code from the "AdamUCF"'s PS script.

Download the launcher

To admin: what about "free developer apps" subthread? I plan to code for Windows 10 *Smile

:)

hb860, Oct 1, 2014

2. launcher

I don't believe that you'll get an official response for that but some of the reasons that I can think of are

1) Every launcher uses ram memory, as a result in a low-end device a launcher might use a lot of memory making the phone slow and then someone like you would post "why is my phone so slow"

2) Windows Phone are based on the Modern UI and there's no intention to change this.

If you want launchers maybe you should switch to android.

Dimitris Batsougiannis, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Task Launcher

The Task Launcher is a feature of Microsoft Works which Microsoft no longer develops.

If you are running a modern version of Word, such as Microsoft Word 2010 or later, the Home Screen shows all the available templates.

Featured Templates for Word - Templates - Office.com

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2014
  4. CountMike New Member

Modern IE Launcher

Who would not like FREEWARE ???

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Modern IE Launcher

1. Modern IE Launcher - Similar Threads - Modern Launcher

2. What are some alternatives to WinRAR, 7zip etc. that have a more modern UI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are some alternatives to WinRAR, 7zip etc. that have a more modern UI?: What are some alternatives to WinRAR, 7zip etc. that have a more modern UI? submitted by /u/someparkourguy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgkhil/what_are_some_alternatives_to_winrar_7zip_etc/
  3. MSI Modern 14 B4MW function keys no longer responding!

MSI Modern 14 B4MW function keys no longer responding!: Hello, Today I updated Creator Center on my MSI laptop. It told me to update, so I did, makes sense? Great. After updating only F2 (volume down) F3 (Volume up) and brightness keys F9,F10 and keyboard light (F8) are working. Nothing else is working. Not even the mute button....
  4. Modern Warfare: Cant buy again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare: Cant buy again: I wanted to delete modern warfare so i could re-install it cuz it was glitchy and now its says i need to buy it again * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  5. Modern VM's are these days so efficient - almost Native speed

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Modern VM's are these days so efficient - almost Native speed: Hi folks There's no reason these days unless you have really eseoteric high performance gaming requirements to be afraid of using VM's for almost anything these days. Here's a W10 VM (latest Dev insider build) using a Hardware capture Video device running as a VM Workstation...
  6. Intel Inc Released Modern Graphics WHQL Beta Driver DCH_IGCC_WHQL_v27.20.100.8873_Beta For...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Inc Released Modern Graphics WHQL Beta Driver DCH_IGCC_WHQL_v27.20.100.8873_Beta For...: On 07th October 2020, Intel inc released modern graphics DCH_UMD_IGCC v27.20.100.8873 Beta WHQL driver only for windows 10 64bit. On 08th October 2020, I installed this driver by the normal method on running windows 10 enterprise v2004 64bit 19042.546. Supported CPU...
  7. No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system

No Power Management tab on device manager with Modern Standby system: Hi, I change my laptop BIOS setting to support Modern Standby but I just found I can't find "Power Management" tab from Device Manager on Wireless and Bluetooth device. Is it normal behavior for Modern Standby? Because I can find "Power Management" tab when I disable Modern...
  8. Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop shortcuts to modern apps too small: Does anyone create shortcuts on the desktop to any of the modern store apps? I know how to do it. Run ... Shell:appsFolder and then right click drag onto desktop to create the shortcut. I had a few of these setup for things like Amazon Prime and Xbox app. All looking good....
  9. Cannot open any "modern" Windows 10 apps - "This app does not support the contract...

Cannot open any "modern" Windows 10 apps - "This app does not support the contract...: I've recently had 2 Windows 10 updates and ever since then, opening files with the "modern" Windows 10 apps was impossible. Instead an error message was shown: C:/Users/(username)/Desktop/(file name) "This app does not support the contract specified or is not installed" If I...
  10. Intel Inc Released Modern Graphics WHQL Stable Driver DCH_IGCC_WHQL_v27.20.100.8783_Stable...

Intel Inc Released Modern Graphics WHQL Stable Driver DCH_IGCC_WHQL_v27.20.100.8783_Stable...: On 29th September 2020, Intel inc released modern graphics DCH_UMD_IGCC v27.20.100.8783 WHQL driver only for windows 10 64bit. On 30th September 2020, I installed this driver by the normal method on running windows 10 enterprise v2004 64bit 19042.508. Supported CPU...