Windows 10: Modern IE Launcher

Discus and support Modern IE Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10. it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hb860, Oct 1, 2014.

1. hb860 Win User

Modern IE Launcher

I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10.
    it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is disabled in Technical Preview of Windows 10 by default.
    Unzip and run the ModernIE.exe file to launch the touch friendly IE.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

You can pin it to the taskbar, to the Start menu or to the Start screen - as you wish.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

It is based on the "option two" from this article: Get modern Internet Explorer back in Windows 10 and uses the code from the "AdamUCF"'s PS script.

Download the launcher

To admin: what about "free developer apps" subthread? I plan to code for Windows 10 *Smile

:)

hb860, Oct 1, 2014

2. launcher

I don't believe that you'll get an official response for that but some of the reasons that I can think of are

1) Every launcher uses ram memory, as a result in a low-end device a launcher might use a lot of memory making the phone slow and then someone like you would post "why is my phone so slow"

2) Windows Phone are based on the Modern UI and there's no intention to change this.

If you want launchers maybe you should switch to android.

Dimitris Batsougiannis, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Task Launcher

The Task Launcher is a feature of Microsoft Works which Microsoft no longer develops.

If you are running a modern version of Word, such as Microsoft Word 2010 or later, the Home Screen shows all the available templates.

Featured Templates for Word - Templates - Office.com

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2014
  4. CountMike New Member

Modern IE Launcher

Who would not like FREEWARE ???

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Modern IE Launcher

1. Modern IE Launcher - Similar Threads - Modern Launcher

2. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  3. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  4. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  5. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  6. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop enters Modern Standby when screen turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop enters Modern Standby when screen turns off: I recently received my new Windows 11 laptop. I set the system to never go to sleep in the settings and in the power plan. However, when the screen turns off after screen time-out it also goes into Modern Standby. This causes my laptop fans to stop running causing the system...
  8. Laptop enters Modern Standby when screen turns off

Laptop enters Modern Standby when screen turns off: I recently received my new Windows 11 laptop. I set the system to never go to sleep in the settings and in the power plan. However, when the screen turns off after screen time-out it also goes into Modern Standby. This causes my laptop fans to stop running causing the system...
  9. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...
  10. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...