Windows 10: Modern IE Launcher

Discus and support Modern IE Launcher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10. it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hb860, Oct 1, 2014.

1. hb860 Win User

Modern IE Launcher

I made the simple app to launch the Modern IE in Windows 10.
    it ou allows you to launch the modern version of Internet Explorer in Windows 10 which is disabled in Technical Preview of Windows 10 by default.
    Unzip and run the ModernIE.exe file to launch the touch friendly IE.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

You can pin it to the taskbar, to the Start menu or to the Start screen - as you wish.

Modern IE Launcher [​IMG]

It is based on the "option two" from this article: Get modern Internet Explorer back in Windows 10 and uses the code from the "AdamUCF"'s PS script.

Download the launcher

To admin: what about "free developer apps" subthread? I plan to code for Windows 10 *Smile

:)

hb860, Oct 1, 2014

2. launcher

I don't believe that you'll get an official response for that but some of the reasons that I can think of are

1) Every launcher uses ram memory, as a result in a low-end device a launcher might use a lot of memory making the phone slow and then someone like you would post "why is my phone so slow"

2) Windows Phone are based on the Modern UI and there's no intention to change this.

If you want launchers maybe you should switch to android.

Dimitris Batsougiannis, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Task Launcher

The Task Launcher is a feature of Microsoft Works which Microsoft no longer develops.

If you are running a modern version of Word, such as Microsoft Word 2010 or later, the Home Screen shows all the available templates.

Featured Templates for Word - Templates - Office.com

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2014
  4. CountMike New Member

Modern IE Launcher

Who would not like FREEWARE ???

CountMike, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Modern IE Launcher

1. Modern IE Launcher - Similar Threads - Modern Launcher

2. INTEL RE-RELEASED FIRST MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER ( UWD ) V DCH_25.20.100.6444 FOR WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INTEL RE-RELEASED FIRST MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER ( UWD ) V DCH_25.20.100.6444 FOR WINDOWS 10...: On 28-11-2018 Intel inc released first windows 10 modern graphics drivers (UMD) v25.20.100.6444 only for 64bit Supported OS versions Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - October 2018 Update...
  3. Restore modern theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore modern theme: Help! I was trying windows 98 apps on windows 10 and i opened themes.exe and i accsedentily applyed. It made my Toolbar thinner and my font old-timey. I want to do it without formatting or backups or deleting data.[IMG]...
  4. Not possible to set up Windows Hello Fingerprint with Microsoft Modern Keyboard with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not possible to set up Windows Hello Fingerprint with Microsoft Modern Keyboard with...: Hi, I can't set up Windows Hello Fingerprint with my Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID. Windows Hello is configured well and works with Face Recognition but unfortunately not with Fingerprint. The Fingerprint "Set up" button is greyed out. I did some...
  5. What are Intel Modern Windows Drivers for Graphics

in Windows 10 News
    What are Intel Modern Windows Drivers for Graphics: [ATTACH] Microsoft not only initiated Universal Windows Apps, but it also brought the same concept to Drivers as well. It started with Universal Audio Architecture to standardize class driver architecture for audio. Fast forward today, a lot of OEM have now [...] This post...
  6. Intel launches Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launches Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10: Intel has announced its own Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10 as Microsoft appears to be changing the way the operating system works with hardware drivers. Intel says that Microsoft recommends Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) and...
  7. INTEL RELEASED FIRST MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER ( UWD ) V 25.20.100.6444 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT...

INTEL RELEASED FIRST MODERN GRAPHICS DRIVER ( UWD ) V 25.20.100.6444 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT...: On 8-11-2018 Intel inc released first windows 10 modern graphics drivers (UMD) v25.20.100.6444 only for 64bit Supported OS versions Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - April 2018 Update Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - October 2018 Update...
  8. Intel introduces Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel introduces Windows Modern Drivers for Windows 10: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating systems can use Windows Modern Drivers (also known...
  9. FROM 28-11-2018 ONWARDS INTEL INC ONLY RELEASES MODERN WINDOWS DRIVERS ( UWD ) FOR...

FROM 28-11-2018 ONWARDS INTEL INC ONLY RELEASES MODERN WINDOWS DRIVERS ( UWD ) FOR...: Kaspersky Password Manager Create a strong password for your account From 28-11-2018 onwards Intel will be supplying Modern Windows Drivers for its products beginning in November. These drivers will be used for Windows® 10 and Windows* Server 2019 and will replace the...
  10. modern combat versus download failed eroor code: 0x80070050

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    modern combat versus download failed eroor code: 0x80070050: Hi there, I've been playing Modern Combat Versus For Almost One Year..... Recently I needed To free up some Space , that's Why I Uninstalled It.... ! But since Three Days I m trying to Install it Again But is just comes with Error Code: 0x80070050 . I restart my device many...