Windows 10: Modern sound settings missing from the System settings in the modern settings app

Discus and support Modern sound settings missing from the System settings in the modern settings app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Note: i do not have windows 10 activated. The title contains what i need help with. When i search for how to get the modern sound settings back, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Noonflame, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Modern sound settings missing from the System settings in the modern settings app

Note: i do not have windows 10 activated.

The title contains what i need help with. When i search for how to get the modern sound settings back, i never find what i need, since all of the posts i find are on getting the classic sound settings instead of the modern ones.

submitted by /u/Noonflame
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Noonflame, Dec 4, 2020

2. Open settings of Windows 8 App

Hi Thomas,

In response to your query, please be informed that Windows 10 is in the list of supported operating system for Modern Reader. Also, the swipe from the right option is for Windows 8 and 8.1 therefore, that step will not open the settings. However, most
    apps have their own settings, therefore, I suggest you to look for a gear icon in the app and check if you are able to find the option you are looking for.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Setting Modern Apps to open at Windows Startup on Windows 10

Hi Tobe,

Unfortunately, you cannot add a Windows Modern app to the Startup programs list. You can add only executable programs to the startup list. I'd suggest you to right click on the app and pin it to your taskbar for easy/quick access.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further queries, we'll be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Modern sound settings missing from the System settings in the modern settings app

Setting Modern Apps to open at Windows Startup on Windows 10

Is it possible to set a Modern App to open on Startup?

Hello! My name is Tobe an I have a question. Is it possible to have a Modern App (Example: Mail) to open on Windows Startup? I want to have the Xbox App open on startup. If this is needed, I'm running Windows 10 with an Intel Core
    i5 processor and 6GB RAM. Thank you to all in reply.

Tobe Reade, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Modern sound settings missing from the System settings in the modern settings app

1. Modern sound settings missing from the System settings in the modern settings app - Similar Threads - Modern sound settings

2. Some settings missing from settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some settings missing from settings app: Hi, a few months ago I noticed that some of my settings were missing. I am not able to change my background and I cannot access display, notification and power settings. I ignored it for a while and hoped they would come back after the next software update but they haven't.I...
  3. Some settings missing from settings app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings missing from settings app: Hi, a few months ago I noticed that some of my settings were missing. I am not able to change my background and I cannot access display, notification and power settings. I ignored it for a while and hoped they would come back after the next software update but they haven't.I...
  4. Some settings missing from settings app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "Sounds" tab is missing in Sound setting

"Sounds" tab is missing in Sound setting: I don't remember what changes I've made in my system so far. But I find system sounds annoying, and discovered that "Sounds" tab is missing, it's there for other useres in my system. Help.my sound setting screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Q6XhHSm...
  6. Customize Modern Sleep and Traditional Sleep Settings on Windows 10?

Customize Modern Sleep and Traditional Sleep Settings on Windows 10?: Hello - I understand Windows 10 has this new-ish feature called Modern Idle/Sleep which is different from the traditional sleep in previous versions of Windows. In this mode, the network remains on when sleep and certain background processes can proceed, which is nice;...
  7. Missing sound settings option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing sound settings option: Hi,I reinstalled my windows 10 and the option for sound setting in SYSTEM display, sound, notifications, apps power is missing so I can no longer adjust the volume microphone and such. How can I get it back?...
  8. Missing sound settings option

Missing sound settings option: Hi,I reinstalled my windows 10 and the option for sound setting in SYSTEM display, sound, notifications, apps power is missing so I can no longer adjust the volume microphone and such. How can I get it back?...
  9. "Sounds" function missing from speaker settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sounds" function missing from speaker settings: I recently bought a new microphone and tried to set up on my desktop, it auto installed with no trouble but it still wouldn't work. The manual said to go into "sounds" on my speaker settings on my task bar. But "sounds" on my pop up tab isn't there, and when I tried it on my...
  10. Copy Modern-app settings from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy Modern-app settings from one computer to another?: Is it possible to copy settings of Modern apps from one computer to another? Example: copy all the settings from the Photos app on one computer to another computer. 8217