Windows 10: Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently

Discus and support Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 news recap: Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently, and more It's been a busy week here at WinBeta with lots and lots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Aug 31, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently

Read more

z3r010, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Gornot Win User

This is going to be, to put it simply, bada**! If 9/Threshold gets the WP functionality right in the Modern UI 2.0 it's going to be enjoyable to use even on a traditional desktop. The windowed modern apps help a lot, too *Biggrin

Is it that obvious how excited I am? xD

:)

Gornot, Aug 31, 2014
  3. oks1998 Win User
    Enable back XamlCredUIAvailable in 1703 and above

XamlCredUIAvailable able to allow people use that UI as automation as its contents got all the control id needed.

Now the new modern UI of UAC and creds UI is using metro apps style (XAML),

can i know why disable XamlCredUIAvailable after 1607 version of win10?

or anyone else know how to bring back old UI of UAC & cred UI after 1607?

Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Desktop and Start / PC

oks1998, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently

Desktop (& Modern UI) sync apps need to be able to change the quality of music syncing to the phone

I'm using v1.0.1720.1 which I downloaded a couple of hours ago (about 13:30 BST, 30th May) & I can't find anything which relates to converting music whilst syncing (nor is there anything in the RT version of the app).

There *is* an option for videos to "Take up less space" when copying (albeit without providing any options to control the quality) but nothing similar for music.

Regards,

Pete S.

Brighton, UK

Pete_Sykes, Aug 31, 2014
Thema:

Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently

1. Modern UI 2.0, Tech Preview to be updated frequently - Similar Threads - Modern Tech Preview

2. changing modern ui font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing modern ui font: I'm using Windows 10. I want to change my system font to something other than Segoe UI. I tried some registry codes from different websites. The font in some programs like File Explorer and Control Panel was changed perfectly, but the font in start menu, notifications,...
  3. changing modern ui font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing modern ui font: I'm using Windows 10. I want to change my system font to something other than Segoe UI. I tried some registry codes from different websites. The font in some programs like File Explorer and Control Panel was changed perfectly, but the font in start menu, notifications,...
  4. changing modern ui font

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Metro/Modern version of IE - is it in W10 tech preview?

in Browsers and Email
    Metro/Modern version of IE - is it in W10 tech preview?: I'm just playing with 32-bit Windows 10 in Oracle VirtualBox. I can't find the Metro version of IE - has it gone? (It was never something I liked in Windows 8, but I can imagine it would be useful for folks using tablets and touchscreens.) 2049
  6. Windows Update Prompting an Upgrade to Tech Preview

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Prompting an Upgrade to Tech Preview: Hello all, I'm running Windows 7 Ult x64 and I continue to receive this notification upon startup: [img] Showing more details: [img] Any ideas on how to remove? It's quite annoying. Choosing "Hide Update" doesn't work. Thanks! 2209
  7. stop tech preview updating

in Windows 10 Support
    stop tech preview updating: hi all is it possible to stop the tech preview from updating itself to the latest release 9860 is usable for me as i run mediaportal and it is stable in 9860 9879 is unusable as mediaportal bluescreens as soon as it is opened i go back to 9860 and then in the morning...
  8. Modern Apps / UI & Keyboard input

in Windows 10 Support
    Modern Apps / UI & Keyboard input: A newbie to the forum. Strange one, I have searched all over for an answer to this problem.*Sad Window 10 Pro Version 10.0.14393.187, under any modern app I'm unable to type any information in, this includes Cortana search field, the windows store search field,...
  9. Update for Windows Tech Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Windows Tech Preview: October 2014 update for Windows Tech Preview and Windows Server Tech Preview [kb3001512] Issues that are fixed in this updateIn Windows Technical Preview, certain devices do not receive firmware or driver updates. Adobe Flash update does not contain premium video...
  10. Tech Preview Updates Today

in Windows 10 News
    Tech Preview Updates Today: So, does anyone know what they did? As usual, no MS info @support... [img]