Windows 10: Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

Discus and support Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kgthekid729, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes.

:)

kgthekid729, Oct 28, 2022

2. Xbox / modern warfare 2 keeps freezing

I have the same problem. Were you able to fix it?

PsychoRealmIE, Oct 28, 2022
  3. Xbox / modern warfare 2 keeps freezing

I've been playing modern warfare 2 on my Xbox 360 for a while now and yesterday I think I was in a modded lobby & now I can't play the game at all. I can't create a class or get into a match it just freezes the game . I deleted the game and then bought it
    again & it still won't work.. people have told me I might need to find a modder that can de rank me to kind of reset my whole game . Can someone help please ?! My gamer tag is

much appreciated !

LetsGetFaded69, Oct 28, 2022
  4. rpsgc Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

rpsgc, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

1. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Keeps

2. Modern warfare 3 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 3 keeps crashing: I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d drive gets deleted and I have to restart then shut down my computer for it to show up...
  3. Modern warfare 3 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern warfare 3 keeps crashing: I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d drive gets deleted and I have to restart then shut down my computer for it to show up...
  4. Modern warfare 3 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing: Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare-2-keeps-freezing-and-crashing/d8149a34-f798-45b2-b929-e6246d07bcf2
  6. Modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern warfare: I bought cod points through Microsoft on 5th August still didn't receive them ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/2aaaf8e4-bcea-41d7-ad32-c90cf485c36a
  7. modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    modern warfare: COD: Modern Warfare is not on xbox play anywhere is there a way to play the copy from xbox that i bought in microsoft on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/7b1563b1-5775-47af-8fac-ffe3db8c790e
  8. Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arrives October 25, and here's the trailer bH1lHCirCGI 133745
  9. Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start: In the Sticky Thread "List of Games working on Windows 10 Technical Preview", people are saying that MW2 and MW3 are working on Win10. But its not working for me. After I start the game, i get a black screen for a few seconds and then i get back to the desktop without any...
  10. Modern warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 2: still looking good *Smile [img] [img] [img] [img] 46230