Windows 10: Modern warfare event viewer error 0xc0000409

Discus and support Modern warfare event viewer error 0xc0000409 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is the event viewer log. This happened while I was playing Modern Warfare. Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheLaw-, Nov 4, 2020.

1. TheLaw- Win User

Modern warfare event viewer error 0xc0000409

Here is the event viewer log. This happened while I was playing Modern Warfare.

Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fa0410e

Faulting module name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5fa0410e

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x0000000004783db8

Faulting process id: 0x1a1c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6b2643934845b

Faulting application path: D:\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe

Faulting module path: D:\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe

Report Id: 3243e378-3118-4963-bc5c-41fc8a7e2bde

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

TheLaw-, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 4, 2020
  3. modern warfare

COD: Modern Warfare is not on xbox play anywhere is there a way to play the copy from xbox that i bought in microsoft on my laptop?

SergioAguilar4, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Faith Win User

Modern Warfare

So now we have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare... I can predict what the next Modern Warfare will be called, what the story is and all of the maps. I can even play it right now *Tongue Seriously though, it's the same game as Modern Warfare and the remastered one? *sarc It looked very familiar to me.

Faith, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Modern warfare event viewer error 0xc0000409 - Similar Threads - Modern warfare event

2. Modern Warfare GPU Driver Version Error

in Windows 10 News
    Modern Warfare GPU Driver Version Error: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix the Modern Warfare GPU Driver Version error. Call of Duty Modern Warfare is one of the best first-person shooter games to offer intense multiplayer modes and cutting-edge graphics. But recently, some users have complained that the GPU...
  3. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...: So I've had this issue for a year now, and I can't play either COD MW or Cold war, and its been bugging the hell out of me, but recently I found out that event viewer displays two "event id 10016 DistributedCOM" warnings, I've tried fixing them but all the fixes I've tried...
  4. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...: So I've had this issue for a year now, and I can't play either COD MW or Cold war, and its been bugging the hell out of me, but recently I found out that event viewer displays two "event id 10016 DistributedCOM" warnings, I've tried fixing them but all the fixes I've tried...
  5. Specific game Modern Warfare 2019 crashes to desktop, event viewer warning Event ID 10016...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. modern warfare on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern warfare on pc: game was literally fine one day and the next i cant open it. ive done everything....wiped my whole pc to factory defaults, new router, new ram, redownloaded all software, uninstalled/reinstalled cod 5 times. nothing is working idk if its my computer of if their game is just...
  7. Modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern warfare: I bought cod points through Microsoft on 5th August still didn't receive them ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/2aaaf8e4-bcea-41d7-ad32-c90cf485c36a
  8. modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    modern warfare: COD: Modern Warfare is not on xbox play anywhere is there a way to play the copy from xbox that i bought in microsoft on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/7b1563b1-5775-47af-8fac-ffe3db8c790e
  9. Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arrives October 25, and here's the trailer bH1lHCirCGI 133745
  10. Modern warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 2: still looking good *Smile [img] [img] [img] [img] 46230
Tags: