Windows 10: Modern-wizard.bmp

Discus and support Modern-wizard.bmp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello my friends, running avast boot up scans show me the folefile C:/Users/MyUser/No confirmation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hrmmmm, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Hrmmmm Win User

Modern-wizard.bmp

Hello my friends, running avast boot up scans show me the folefile C:/Users/MyUser/No confirmation 188608.crdownload/>$PLUGINSDIR$/g/gtb/$PLUGINSDIR/modern-wizard.bmp Error 4215(The install file is damaged.)

What is this file?

:)

Hrmmmm, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Louie Del Win User

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Modern host stopped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the answer provided by Mr. Andre Da Costa, from the following link and check.

Modern Setup Host Has Stopped Working

If you have sufficient space to install Windows 10 on your computer, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Navigate to “C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download”
    • Delete everything in this folder.
    • Now Open Command Prompt with administrator.
    • Type wuauclt.exe /updatenow
    • Press Enter key.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Modern-wizard.bmp

microsoft scanner and camera wizard in win 10

i need to install the camera/scanner wizard so i can copy pictures from my i phone6 to my pc

ronmartin2249, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Modern-wizard.bmp

1. Modern-wizard.bmp - Similar Threads - Modern wizard bmp

2. Saving a File as Monochrome ,bmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a File as Monochrome ,bmp: I have a Plasma Cutter which uses FastCAM V7I have FastCAM V7 CAD Program & Outline V4 I have to put a clipart jpg through Paint 3D or equivalent so it changes from colour with gradients to monochrome bmp Black & White I need to transfer a clipart monochrome bmp to change it...
  3. Saving a File as Monochrome ,bmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a File as Monochrome ,bmp: I have a Plasma Cutter which uses FastCAM V7I have FastCAM V7 CAD Program & Outline V4 I have to put a clipart jpg through Paint 3D or equivalent so it changes from colour with gradients to monochrome bmp Black & White I need to transfer a clipart monochrome bmp to change it...
  4. Saving a File as Monochrome ,bmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Saving a File as Monochrome ,bmp

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Audio Wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Wizard: Hola a todos... notificarles que hoy 26 de Marzo del 2022 siendo las 03:03 pm hora México AudioWizard esta funcional... me paso que tenia solo el acceso directo pero entre en la Microsoft Store y hace unos minutos lo descargue, les dejo captura... como recomendación en caso...
  7. Open with bmp files issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open with bmp files issue: i have a problem with open with bmp file with paint *Sick it is really weird sc2.bmp < i right click, open with paint there is no problem but when a blank in the file name like this sc2 try.bmp < when i right click, open with paint it says can not find sc2.png file i...
  8. Open with bmp files issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Open with bmp files issue: i have a problem with open with bmp file with paint *Sick it is really weird sc2.bmp < i right click, open with paint there is no problem but when a blank in the file name like this sc2 try.bmp < when i right click, open with paint it says can not find sc2.png file i...
  9. Setup wizard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup wizard: I am trying to download epic games installer on my windows 10 hp touchsmart 15 but it keeps saying that installation ended prematurely can somebody help me out please?...
  10. Wizard reset is not their

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wizard reset is not their: I have forgotten my password on my other computer i check this one for it its not their what should i do i need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wizard-reset-is-not-their/2d798ae6-7595-4f79-b024-203b40f0f961

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modern wizard.bmp

2. modern-wizard.bmp