Windows 10: Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface

Discus and support Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The latest firmware for Surface Dock now runs automatically in the background and simplifies the process of keeping your Surface Dock up to date. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ck/ba-p/867432

:)

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available

Source: New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available Surface

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Pavan_N, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Modernized updating for your Surface Dock in Windows 10 Surface - Similar Threads - Modernized updating Surface

2. surface dock 2 flashing monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surface dock 2 flashing monitor: Surface 5 using surface dock 2 monitor flashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-dock-2-flashing-monitor/69d19fd8-5298-4aad-a7d1-1fe99f006e33
  3. Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9: I purchased a Surface Pro 9 to replace my surface laptop2. I have two 34" LG monitors connected through the display ports to Surface Dock 1 work fine. I purchased a Surface Dock 2 and connected it with USB-c to HDMI input on both monitors. Both monitors flash on and off. Why?...
  4. Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Surface Dock 1 to Surface Doc2 with a new Surface Pro 9: I purchased a Surface Pro 9 to replace my surface laptop2. I have two 34" LG monitors connected through the display ports to Surface Dock 1 work fine. I purchased a Surface Dock 2 and connected it with USB-c to HDMI input on both monitors. Both monitors flash on and off. Why?...
  5. Surface Dock not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Dock not working: The dock doesn't work on my computer, but works another computer. It can charge my computer, but I can't use stuff plugged into it. And before you go saying to update it, I tried that, but it didn't work. So how do I fix my issue? P.S. I know the category is "Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...: I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Go 2 back in July. Everything was working great until I noticed that the Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard I purchased with it would randomly start disconnecting. This would usually be after leaving my desk for a few minutes. I have...
  7. Surface Dock firmware coming soon to Surface Pro X

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Dock firmware coming soon to Surface Pro X: The Microsoft Surface Dock engineering team will soon be rolling out firmware support for Surface Pro X to enable users of the 2-in-1 device to directly run Microsoft Surface Dock Firmware Update. Currently, to update the firmware on Surface Dock, commercial customers can use...
  8. surface pro dock and chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface pro dock and chrome: no sound from the surface pro dock when using Google Chrome. all my other applications work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-dock-and-chrome/037fb1d1-66c3-4ca9-ad78-a271fb2f8e9c
  9. Surface Dock won't recognize monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Dock won't recognize monitors: I just did the latest update and now my surface dock (used with a surface pro 4 - 16 RAM - 512 SSD) won't recognize the attached monitors... I can see one monitor at a time if I attach it directly to the surface pro, but I NEED both monitors for my work.. What happened? I...
  10. New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available

in Windows 10 News
    New Version of Surface Dock Updater Available: We've released a new version of the Surface Dock Updater, v2.12.136.0, available now from the Surface Tools for IT page at the Microsoft Download Center. This new update includes fixes for external display stability issues when Surface Dock is used with Surface Book devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. comptibility of surface Pro 3 docking station with Surface Pro 7