Windows 10: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Discus and support Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in June when we announced Windows AutoPilot, we also talked about another feature to automatically step up from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Source: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (CSP)

If your subscription is not active after 89 days, it will revert your system either to Windows 10 Pro or a non-E3 or E5 edition of Windows 10 Enterprise. Its basically a subscription.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

1. Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation - Similar Threads - Modernizing Deployment Subscription

2. Modernizing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Modernizing Windows 10: [ATTACH] Hey everyone, I'm looking to make my desktop a little more modern and was wondering if there's an app that can make folders open similar to the way the downloads folder opens on macOS. I have a lot of apps on my desktop and would love to have them in separate...
  3. activate new subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate new subscription: Trying to activate my microsoft 365 family but keep on getting this: Sorry, we can't set up your account right now Hang on to your product key, and try again later. If this happens again, contact support. Error code: ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch...
  4. Windows 10 Business - Subscription Active but fails to activate

Windows 10 Business - Subscription Active but fails to activate: Per the subject, at one location we have a lot of Windows 7 machines that we'd like to get upgraded to Windows 10 and then activate as Windows 10 Business as a part of an M365 Business Premium subscription. We have ADConnect setup to ensure Hybrid Azure AD along with GPO's...
  5. WIndows 10 subscription

WIndows 10 subscription: I was in on the Windows 10 free download when it came out. I recently had an issue with an update and the Windows Tech guy told me that the problem was that I had to renew my subscription to Windows 10.-- That the free download was only for two years and now I have to buy it...
  6. Windows 10 Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: Hi guys, I want to migrate windows 7, 8 & 8.1 to windows 10 across 300 PCs through automated process in badges. Please guide me. 37667
  7. Windows 10 Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: I wonder if you can help me with deploying Windows 10, I have a few questions; Can I deploy W10 like I currently do via WDS 2008? What software can I use to create a customized W10 DVD that allows me to alter/disable some of the standard initial setup questions? We...
  8. How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program

in Windows 10 News
    How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program: The Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program provides a pay-as-you-go subscription model with per-user, per-month pricing that enables businesses to scale up or down from month to month as their needs change. By working with an expert CSP partner, even companies with limited or...
  9. Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...: Partner ecosystem continues to innovate to help more businesses transform how they do business with Surface Hub. Today, ISE 2017, the largest AV and integrated systems conference in the world, kicks off in Amsterdam. The Surface Hub team is pleased to share exciting news...
  10. Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot

in Windows 10 News
    Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot: Windows AutoPilot is a suite of capabilities designed to simplify and modernize the deployment and management of new Windows 10 PCs. As Rob Lefferts announced this morning, the Windows AutoPilot Deployment service marks the start of these capabilities. With Windows AutoPilot,...