Windows 10: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Discus and support Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in June when we announced Windows AutoPilot, we also talked about another feature to automatically step up from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Source: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (CSP)

If your subscription is not active after 89 days, it will revert your system either to Windows 10 Pro or a non-E3 or E5 edition of Windows 10 Enterprise. Its basically a subscription.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

1. Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation - Similar Threads - Modernizing Deployment Subscription

2. Windows Subscription Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subscription Activation Issues: We are currently having issue with Windows Subscription Activation not working on some of our Windows 11 devices in our school environment. The devices are Windows 11 Pro but notice that when added to Azure via autopilot they are automatically being upgraded to Windows 11...
  3. Windows Subscription Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Subscription Activation Issues: We are currently having issue with Windows Subscription Activation not working on some of our Windows 11 devices in our school environment. The devices are Windows 11 Pro but notice that when added to Azure via autopilot they are automatically being upgraded to Windows 11...
  4. Deployment windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deployment windows 10: Hello I use deplayment tools toninstall windows 10 on new machine of my company. This time we buy hp tower G7 model and with this model not finish the deplayment process. I used usb installation windows with windows 1021h1 and see after finish the setup the network driver are...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??: My colleague's new laptop came with Ubuntu, so I installed Windows 10 with a flash drive from your media creation tool from your site. Our company has Windows 10 licenses. But his won't activate although it detects his Microsoft work profile. Any help? We have a Microsoft 365...
  6. Windows 10 Business - Subscription Active but fails to activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Business - Subscription Active but fails to activate: Per the subject, at one location we have a lot of Windows 7 machines that we'd like to get upgraded to Windows 10 and then activate as Windows 10 Business as a part of an M365 Business Premium subscription. We have ADConnect setup to ensure Hybrid Azure AD along with GPO's...
  7. Windows 10 Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: Hi guys, I want to migrate windows 7, 8 & 8.1 to windows 10 across 300 PCs through automated process in badges. Please guide me. 37667
  8. Windows 10 Deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: I wonder if you can help me with deploying Windows 10, I have a few questions; Can I deploy W10 like I currently do via WDS 2008? What software can I use to create a customized W10 DVD that allows me to alter/disable some of the standard initial setup questions? We...
  9. How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program

in Windows 10 News
    How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program: The Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program provides a pay-as-you-go subscription model with per-user, per-month pricing that enables businesses to scale up or down from month to month as their needs change. By working with an expert CSP partner, even companies with limited or...
  10. Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot

in Windows 10 News
    Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot: Windows AutoPilot is a suite of capabilities designed to simplify and modernize the deployment and management of new Windows 10 PCs. As Rob Lefferts announced this morning, the Windows AutoPilot Deployment service marks the start of these capabilities. With Windows AutoPilot,...