Windows 10: Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected

Discus and support Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have just reinstalled Windows Vista on a Dell Inspiron 1525. After the installation finished, I left the computer for a few hours. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Francis J E Mudrak, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected

Hi,I have just reinstalled Windows Vista on a Dell Inspiron 1525. After the installation finished, I left the computer for a few hours. When I returned, I got a BSOD whose error was: "Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected." I did not have time to read any error codes as the PC rebooted. After the dumping process was complete, the PC rebooted, and I saw nothing on the screen, not even the Dell logo, and no hard drive activity. I rebooted again, and the same thing happened. Re-seating the RAM chips did not work either.

:)

Francis J E Mudrak, Jun 23, 2022

2. critical structure corruption

hello everyone

I have been having critical structure corruptionfor sometime now after my update and this is the
    minidump file

please help me out

google drive minidump link

minidump – Google Drive

Davidspattern, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected

1. Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected - Similar Threads - Modification system code

2. Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Recently been getting blue screens randomly PCI Encryption/Decryption -Fixed this by redownloading my chip set driversIRQL_NOT LESS OR EQUAL and a few others for fault hardware or Drivers.. I ended up doing a clean install of windows 10 and for about two weeks no issues then...
  3. Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Recently been getting blue screens randomly PCI Encryption/Decryption -Fixed this by redownloading my chip set driversIRQL_NOT LESS OR EQUAL and a few others for fault hardware or Drivers.. I ended up doing a clean install of windows 10 and for about two weeks no issues then...
  4. Stop Code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected: Hi,I have just reinstalled Windows Vista on a Dell Inspiron 1525. After the installation finished, I left the computer for a few hours. When I returned, I got a BSOD whose error was: "Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected." I did not have time...
  6. Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I found BSOD several rounds in the pastMy OS Windows 10 Pro 21H1How to fix it?******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD coded CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi; Sometimes I get a BSOD with code CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I've clean installed the latest version of win 10 x64 using media creation tool on my PC and updated all drivers using Windows Device Manager. but I still get the BSOD. I've tested my RAM memory with...
  8. stop code critical structure corruption

stop code critical structure corruption: Hi, I keep encountering BSOD with the above message. I can't find the source for the problem. Here are the minidump files and the msinfo32 file. Need your help please! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkFYhrahZeIBg24vQrucFeqPRjmN?e=LT2A2t...
  9. Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Stop Code: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: I recently used the media creation tool to update a computer to Windows 10 Build 18363. The model is a Dell Optiplex 3020, Core13-4130. About a day later, I began receiving BSODs. This is one of the latest dump files:...
  10. Stop Code Critical Structure Corruption

Stop Code Critical Structure Corruption: Hi there, wondering what this is about and how to fix. Critical Structure Corruption what failed: win32kbase.sys Minidump and msinfo can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q_Zt_gSjfnUZwhRMAMU9syzcLbShR-r8 Please let me know if you need anything else to...