Windows 10: Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear madam/Sir, I ask you kindly to help me, and me to change and i in Windows registry for the performance of the operating system of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dragomir adrian, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro

Hello,

Dear madam/Sir, I ask you kindly to help me, and me to change and i in Windows registry for the performance of the operating system of the laptop faster. Mention that stand between 1-2 minutes to open a page on Google and partitions in my document.
    Wait answer!
    A superb day!

:)

dragomir adrian, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2018
  3. My disk use keeps jumping back to 100% despite doing all suggested service modifications and registry edits.

<Original title: Disk use in windows 10>

My disk use keeps jumping back to 100% despite doing all suggested service modifications and registry edits.

SherifMaamoun, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro

1. Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Modification registry pro

2. Windows Update Modification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Modification: I am running Windows 11 23H2, updated. I would like to disable Windows Auto Update without affecting manual update. I manually check Windows Update every day and wish to continue doing so. I just want to stop Auto Update. Is there a way I can do this? Dave Binko...
  3. Windows Update Modification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Modification: I am running Windows 11 23H2, updated. I would like to disable Windows Auto Update without affecting manual update. I manually check Windows Update every day and wish to continue doing so. I just want to stop Auto Update. Is there a way I can do this? Dave Binko...
  4. Registry modification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry modification: I'm trying to get more control over updates given a serious crash while one of my laptops was backing up at the same time, resulting in an unusable PC and ultimately a "reset". I have added a registry key which prompts that an update is available that allows me to backup...
  5. Windows 10 Color Filter modification?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Color Filter modification?: Hi is there an option to make the windows 10 color filter only invert Black, White and Grey, but leaves true Colours the same? Cause it's a pain to read PDFs with white Background, inverting helps a lot, but the colors are inverted too....
  6. File system error after Ownership modification in registry!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File system error after Ownership modification in registry!: I'm getting this error after changing ownership of my "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT" to my Microsoft account, which I was using to login at the time. I have since changed to a local account and changed my ownership back to Administrators for this computer but I still get this error...
  7. Modify Windows 10 pro registries

Modify Windows 10 pro registries: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please be nice to give me what registers I change in Windows 10 pro for better performance of my laptop. Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro

Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro: Hello, Dear madam/Sir, I ask you kindly to help me, and me to change and i in Windows registry for the performance of the operating system of the laptop faster. Mention that stand between 1-2 minutes to open a page on Google and partitions in my document. Wait answer! A...
  9. Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script: How to apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by command line / script ? thanks in advance. 102387
  10. windows 10 cache modification?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 cache modification?: is there a way to modify the amount of cache in windows 10 as I only have 4 gb ram in a win10 64 bit system?the system seems to be so slow and items like shockwave etc either time out or error out after the last few updates. also the whole system seems to be a dog!!!!!! is...