Windows 10: Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.

Discus and support Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to modify a new ASUS X515J Spanish language Win10home computer to system language ENGLISH. I know of 2 ways: 1 media-creator download English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by morphingstar, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.

I need to modify a new ASUS X515J Spanish language Win10home computer to system language ENGLISH. I know of 2 ways: 1 media-creator download English version, format hard disk, install downloaded win10home-en. Problems: loss of drivers, may be loss of graphics, Bluetooth and other functions. So far I have not found a way on ASUS website to reinstall these missing items. Experienced this with a Lenovo ipad340. I did not apply this method on ASUS.2 Download / up... whatever win10Pro, then activate it with already bought PRO-key. I fear the SYSTEM language may not respond to ENGLISH setting,

:)

morphingstar, Jun 5, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

I can't change display and system language to English

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the steps you performed in order to change the language from Chinese to English. Please follow these steps to set English as default language:

• Go to Region & language, select English language, and click
      Set as default.
    • If applicable, under Country or region, select your location to enable the Windows 10 to give you local content. Use the
      Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select
      Control Panel, then Click Add a language.
    • Click the Advanced settings link in the left pane.
    • Click the "Apply language settings to the Welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts."
    • On the Administrative tab, under the "Welcome screen and new user accounts", click the
      Copy settings button.
    • Check the Welcome screen and system accounts and the
      New user
      accounts options.
    • Click OK.
    • Click OK again then restart your computer and upon restart, you should see the new default language globally set through the operating system.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jun 5, 2022
  3. Windows 10 English version: when the latest update occurred the system changed the language to German since that is where i reside

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you able to view the English language pack, under
    Control panel > Languages? If not, what is the error message you are getting when trying to add English language pack.

I like to inform you that, we no need to download English language pack additionally since, English language will be already available among the language list. You need to add the English language from the list.

I suggest you to try adding the English language and set it as default language in your computer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Add English language.

Follow the below steps to add your language from the language list.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Step 2: Override Windows display language and default input method to English.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Advanced Settings, form the left navigation panel.

• Select English language under
      Override for Windows Display language
      and Override for default input method.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 5, 2022
  4. Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.

Is there language pack for English(Canada)?

Sure, it loads the language pack and then continues to search for updates constantly. No error messages just the twirly. Cortana still won't work with the mismatched region/language error. This is a new computer and I set it up for the Canadian features right
    from the first boot. English(Canada) is still broken!

BrokenSystem, Jun 5, 2022
Thema:

Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.

1. Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH. - Similar Threads - Modify ASUS X515J

2. Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?: I have disables secure boot fast boot etc. Ans rest it still not working, need another solution or is it hardware issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-x515j-stuck-in-utility-screen-help/f3e3dc64-4c5f-4f13-ae8f-0112d2759083
  3. Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?: I have disables secure boot fast boot etc. Ans rest it still not working, need another solution or is it hardware issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-x515j-stuck-in-utility-screen-help/f3e3dc64-4c5f-4f13-ae8f-0112d2759083
  4. Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.: I need to modify a new ASUS X515J Spanish language Win10home computer to system language ENGLISH. I know of 2 ways: 1 media-creator download English version, format hard disk, install downloaded win10home-en. Problems: loss of drivers, may be loss of graphics, Bluetooth and...
  6. Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.

Modify a new ASUS X515J computer to system language ENGLISH.: I need to modify a new ASUS X515J Spanish language Win10home computer to system language ENGLISH. I know of 2 ways: 1 media-creator download English version, format hard disk, install downloaded win10home-en. Problems: loss of drivers, may be loss of graphics, Bluetooth and...
  7. Cannot delete system language/swap for English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete system language/swap for English: There are many threads similar to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-a-voice-package/ and closed.After days of trying everything I found online, still no solution.But: I was able to drill down ever more, and figured out what's really...
  8. Cannot delete system language/swap for English

Cannot delete system language/swap for English: There are many threads similar to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-a-voice-package/ and closed.After days of trying everything I found online, still no solution.But: I was able to drill down ever more, and figured out what's really...
  9. Cannot delete system language/swap for English

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Keep system language as English but don't have english as a keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep system language as English but don't have english as a keyboard layout.: I have 3 layouts that I NEED: Czech, Russian, and French. I can type all the English I need via either Czech or French keyboards, I don't need an extra English one in all this mess. But I want my system in English, not French or Czech. Is it Possible?...