Windows 10: modify a poaming profile settings

Discus and support modify a poaming profile settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; we have changed printers and the classrooms use roaming profiles. I need to know what the procedure is to change the printer in the profiles so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DMArmstrong, Feb 5, 2019.

1. modify a poaming profile settings

we have changed printers and the classrooms use roaming profiles. I need to know what the procedure is to change the printer in the profiles so I can make one change to the profile so the whole classroom gets the correct printer.

:)

DMArmstrong, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 5, 2019
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Feb 5, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

modify a poaming profile settings

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done modify a poaming profile settings :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

modify a poaming profile settings

1. modify a poaming profile settings - Similar Threads - modify poaming profile

2. Can't set a profile picture in settings..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't set a profile picture in settings..: I tried with a local & microsoft account..Still not working.. I even tried to click "Camera" and "Browse for one" and I even changed it from web and it's not working..Output:Account picture errorThis picture couldn't be saved.Additional problem information: Error Code:...
  3. Windows 10 loads default instead of user-modified profile wiping off all settings, files,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 loads default instead of user-modified profile wiping off all settings, files,...: I repeatedly run into the “default user profile instead of my user settings” problem with Windows 10. When I log in onto my user profile on my Win 10 computer, it logs into default user profile and all my settings in web browsers, office files and other software are gone!...
  4. Unable to modify Diagnostics & feedback settings

Unable to modify Diagnostics & feedback settings: I want to change diagnostics data from required to optional but apparently these settings are managed by my organizations which I don't think I have any....
  5. Issues modifying account privacy settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues modifying account privacy settings: I recently bought Sea of Thieves on Steam. After linking my steam and Microsoft accounts I launched the game to get the Avacadobeard error. From what I read the error is supposed to appear when you try to play the game without an Xbox live membership on Xbox; however, I am on...
  6. Is it safe to modify AMD Radeon Settings?

Is it safe to modify AMD Radeon Settings?: Its been so long that those random radeon settings pop up ever since i updated my PC, but i want to modify it, so it won’t pop up everytime i rebooted my PC and slowing it down my PC as i rebooted it. I need know if its safe enough to do it i just don’t wanna broke my...
  7. Common bios settings that should be modified?

in Windows 10 Support
    Common bios settings that should be modified?: What are some common bios settings that improves performance? Sata power management Watch Dog Timer Amt Fast Boot Hp clear keys Those are some settings in my bios that i am curious if they are needed. (Id rather have as much performance as possible so id rather turn off...
  8. modified settings folder templates forgotten

in Windows 10 Support
    modified settings folder templates forgotten: I modify my folder templates to my liking. During a certain period (for instance some weeks) this modification is remembered. But suddenly only the default templates are active again. Any suggestion why this happens? W10 pro; v1803 124074
  9. Modify the temporary user profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Modify the temporary user profile: Hi, Many family members and their children come to my house and use my laptop. However, several times, they have wrecked my personal user account. I have setup a local account for this matter, called Visitor. In the users folder, I renamed 'visitor' to 'visitor1', so...
  10. Settings Menu Modified

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Menu Modified: I was working with a computer in our small club and noticed that the Settings menu had been changed from displaying the normal category icons to listing the categories similar to changing the File Explorer view from icons to details. I could not find anyway to revert this. Is...