Windows 10: Modify differently each taskbar

Discus and support Modify differently each taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have dual monitors and each monitor has is own taskbar. I want to keep this settings taskbar where window is open for efficiency. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AGeorgiou4, May 21, 2020.

1. Modify differently each taskbar

Hello, I have dual monitors and each monitor has is own taskbar. I want to keep this settings taskbar where window is open for efficiency. I want to pin some other icons on my second taskbar. Is there any possible way? Thanks. Modify differently each taskbar 9f71c10d-b44b-402e-8e33-ec0ba2776ed2?upload=true.png

:)

AGeorgiou4, May 21, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, May 21, 2020
  3. Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hi,

You can personalize the desktop of two computers by pinning the apps, documents and other programs to the taskbar.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to dual screen desktop feature of the computer?
    • Do you want to personalize two different PC taskbars?

You can differ personalizing taskbar applications on different computers. You can either pin the same or differ the applications, programs or games on the computer taskbar according to the necessity.

To pin the apps to taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows logo key on the keyboard to open
      Start menu
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.
    • Close the window and check if the app is pinned to taskbar.

Refer to Get Started with Windows 10 Love it? Pin it and check if it helps.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of pinning apps to taskbar on two desktops in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 21, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Modify differently each taskbar

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Modify differently each taskbar

1. Modify differently each taskbar - Similar Threads - Modify differently each

2. alt+tab is different with each application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt+tab is different with each application: why do some apps alt+tab differently than others? for example last night i was playing game Watch_Dogs, and i use the alt+tab it brings up the old UI with the icons.but when i alt+tab in Edge/Steam/Microsoft Word, it came normal using Windows 11 alt+tab UIwhat happened?...
  3. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...: like in this question i'd like to know but this question is only for win 10 because i do not know how do i unlock taskbar in win 11i'd rather a quick help please...
  4. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each in...: like in this question i'd like to know but this question is only for win 10 because i do not know how do i unlock taskbar in win 11i'd rather a quick help please...
  5. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  6. Different taskbar for each Desktop

Different taskbar for each Desktop: How to have a different taskbar with different set of pinned apps on each new desktop opened through a Task View (on a Single Monitor). Can it be done through some other third party app? I've been searching for this and can't find the solution. submitted by...
  7. Different taskbar for each Desktop

Different taskbar for each Desktop: How to have a different taskbar with different set of pinned apps on each new desktop opened through a Task View (on a Single Monitor). Can it be done through some other third party app? I've been searching for this and can't find the solution. submitted by...
  8. Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way with Dual Monitors to place taskbar in different locations on each?: I have been using Windows 10 Pro. I changed the taskbar setting to custom somehow yesterday, without realizing it. This morning when I turned computer on, the taskbar was in different locations on each monitor. Seems it can be done, but I was not happy with the placements...
  9. Different Backgrounds on each monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Backgrounds on each monitor: I am trying to set a different wallpaper on each monitor. However, when I right click the image to set the monitor seeing "Set for monitor 2" twice. I have two of the same model number monitors. They are ONN Monitors. Does anyone know why I am not seeing a "Set for monitor...
  10. Change or modify applications in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Change or modify applications in taskbar: There is a possibility to change or modify the applications installed, like in windows 7 [img] Where is the folder in user, where the link are stored ? Thank 12151