Windows 10: Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.

Discus and support Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to edit the Ini files for Ark survival evolved. I am trying to make the in game non-dedicated server player distance larger as it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by electronkidUS97, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.

I am trying to edit the Ini files for Ark survival evolved. I am trying to make the in game non-dedicated server player distance larger as it is currently prohibitively small .

Unfortunately I don't have permissions to edit these files. (I am admin) and it is causing me quite a problem.

Alternatively if there is some way to run two instances of the game at the same time, so I could have one on the dedicated server mode, I would just need to know how to transfer the save file from my account to a secondary one. (Assuming that its impossible to run two instances on one account)

:)

electronkidUS97, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 20, 2018
  3. nuva Win User
    Snippet C#: INI Files

This code is great, i'm going to use this in one of my programmes *Big Grin Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder. :D

is it possible to make a list of all sections in the ini files?

4. Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.

Snippet C#: INI Files

GetSections() will return a string[] of section names. If you want the values too, just do a for or for loop to enumerate them. For example:

Code: foreach (string section in ini.GetSections()) { Console.WriteLine("[" + section + "]"); foreach (string key in ini[section].GetKeys()) Console.WriteLine(key + "=" + ini[section][key]); Console.WriteLine(); }[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.

1. Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder. - Similar Threads - Modify INI files

2. Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the date modified on a folder earlier than the date modified in that folder?: In File Explorer, it shows in "Documents" it shows:Folder: Document - Date Modified 1/30/2024 10:51 AMFolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 9/13/2023 8:15 AMSubfolder: Home - Date Modified 7/3/2023 2:19 PMSubfolder: Miscellaneous - Date Modified 7/22/2021 11:44AMSubfolder:...
  3. ark file location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ark file location: i brought ark a while ago on my Xbox and recently got it from the GamePass on my computer and would like to access my files for the game but cant find them? where are they located?...
  4. Windows Defender and .ini files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and .ini files: We ae using Windows 10 and Windows Defender antivirus. When our program saves information to an .ini file - it can take a very long time. It takes more than 4 times longer with Windows Defender than with other anti-virus programs ex AVG, Avast. If we exclude the .ini file...
  5. How to modify files inside WindowsApps folder ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to modify files inside WindowsApps folder ?: Dear forum members, The system is a Dutch Windows 10 Pro. That sometimes makes following English procedures more difficult. The folder I would like to change stuff in is F:\WindowsApps. It is the location where Microsoft Store installed the game Age of Empires DE. I...
  6. ARK File Location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK File Location?: So I have ARK Survival Evolved on steam, but thats not cross platform, so I got it through the xbox play anywhere. And I cant seem to find where the .exe file for ark, and pretty much any other file for ARK. I have tried looking in my WindowsApps location, but there is very...
  7. Modify folder ..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Modify folder ..?: Hi All Is there a way to get rid of folder infos ..? [img] Thanks 139798
  8. Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox: I've seen a few posts on the xbox live and windows "searching for group" section that state they have stacking mods, to allow items to stack in higher quantities and items that don't normally stack, to be able to stack. I was wondering how this is done as I can't seem to find...
  9. program can't modify an INI file in subfolder of Program Files (x86)

in Windows 10 Support
    program can't modify an INI file in subfolder of Program Files (x86): I have this small utility that has to be hand-installed, so I created a Utilities folder in Program Files (x86) and copied the program files into that folder. Everything works as expected, except that the program can't modify its INI file, which is in that same Utilities...
  10. Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem permissions for modify Files on programs folder: I come from windows 7 and i have not problem to copy delete etc. files on programs. Now every time i search to change file o delete or copy a windows appear ask me a permission... There is a way to disable this warning or ahve full acces to programs ? Thank Hispa 11933

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark windows 10 ini file

2. ark windows 10 edit game ini

3. how to install ark ini

4. ark ini file,
  5. windows 10 ark ini,
  6. hard ini ark,
  7. windows ark ini,
  8. ark windows 10 game.ini,
  9. ark windows 10 folder,
  10. windows 10 ark ini file location,
  11. ark windows 10 ini,