Windows 10: Modify storage access when two Windows OS is installed.

Discus and support Modify storage access when two Windows OS is installed. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to install two windows OS on the same PC, but I don't want both the OS to access each other or their disk drives, if possible I want both OS to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sharishth, May 16, 2020.

1. Sharishth Win User

Modify storage access when two Windows OS is installed.

I want to install two windows OS on the same PC, but I don't want both the OS to access each other or their disk drives, if possible I want both OS to block or hide each other, how can I do it?

:)

Sharishth, May 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
  3. little cat, May 16, 2020
  4. techguy31 Win User

64Gb SSD for OS or 2Tb HDD for storage ?!

I suggest that you get the 2tb for storage. SSDs are only useful if you want to boot things fast like OS and programs. I actually suggest you get both if you have that many movies.

techguy31, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Modify storage access when two Windows OS is installed. - Similar Threads - Modify storage access

2. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free: I have an inquiry, over a year ago I had used msmg toolkit and ntlite to modify ISOs and give them out for free no one end up installing them but I'm worried about if it was legal or not and what I should do about it am I in trouble....
  3. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free: I have an inquiry, over a year ago I had used msmg toolkit and ntlite to modify ISOs and give them out for free no one end up installing them but I'm worried about if it was legal or not and what I should do about it am I in trouble....
  4. Is it legal to share modified windows os if it's free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Inability to modify time stamp on two pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inability to modify time stamp on two pictures: I had to modify a time stamp on a group of pictures that were taken. They were all taken with the same phone camera. I was able to sucessfully the time stamp on all of the files, but two. There is no discernable difference with those 2 files. But they will not allow me to...
  6. Two SSD Two OS

Two SSD Two OS: Is it possible to shrink a partition down 500mb and then use that 500mb as a system recovery partition? I like to try this instead of reinstalling the OS. The end game is I want to use my F8 key to select which SSD to boot to (Win 8 or Win 10) instead of using windows...
  7. heavily modifying the windows OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    heavily modifying the windows OS: you guys probably won't know this, but I want to know if MS's servers can see ANY activity that I do on my local drives if I'm connected to the internet? that includes *anything*. More than likely, not even Nadella knows this, but I wouldn't put it past MS to be sniffing...
  8. Two same OS in windows 10?

Two same OS in windows 10?: SAME WINDOWS 10 OPERATING SYSTEM OF HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE I reinstalled my windows 10 Home Single Language. I saw two same "Windows 10: C\Windows :Default OS, Current OS" operating systems, How to delete one of the windows 10? i cant upload my pictures in this website...
  9. Storage Sense modifying installed apps information in Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense modifying installed apps information in Add/Remove Programs: Hello Team, It has been observed that after execution of storage sense Scheduled Task, the Estimated Size of the installed apps are getting modified which results in the modification of InstallDate information in Add/Remove programs. Case 1: Application having InstallDate...
  10. Storage Sense modifying installed apps information in Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Sense modifying installed apps information in Add/Remove Programs: Hello Team, It has been observed that after execution of storage sense Scheduled Task, the Estimated Size of the installed apps are getting modified which results in the modification of InstallDate information in Add/Remove programs. Case 1: Application having InstallDate...