Windows 10: Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!

Discus and support Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Dear Madam/Sir, please help me nice to me to change in registry and stopping windows services where task manager I have over 100% (CPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!

Hello

Dear Madam/Sir, please help me nice to me to change in registry and stopping windows services where task manager I have over 100% (CPU, memory, and disk) for a performance of the operating system of your laptop, more quick. Please send me the picture. Mention that stand between 1-2 minutes to open a page on Google and partitions in My document. I shall wait for the reply

! One day

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Sep 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 High CPU/MEMORY/DISK USAGE

Hi,

To resolve the issue regarding high Disk and CPU usage, we suggest you modifying the registry by following the steps below:

Registry disclaimer Important:

This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the
    registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the link below:

How to backup and restore the registry in Windows

Step 1:

Hit Windows Key + R Type in regedit and then hit Enter.

Step 2:

Go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management in the editor.

Step 3:

Find ClearPageFileAtShutDown and change its value to 1.

Step 4:

Restart the computer.

You may also try to tap or click the Notification Center icon in the Windows 10 system tray and tap or click All Settings.

Tap or click the System icon (for display, notification, apps, power – and other things).

Go to Notifications & Actions and deselect the "Show me tips about Windows" option.

Your CPU utilization should be back to normal.

Try to perform as well a Windows Update, you may be missing some important updates that can help stabilize your high CPU and Disk usage.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 disk 100% cant fix (digital memory)

Hi Emils,

Thank you for updating. I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps and check the status of the issue.

Task Manager might show 100% disk utilization on Windows 10 devices with Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI) mode

enabled

Registry disclaimer:

Important: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly.
    Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the
    following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Do keep us posted. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!

My disk use keeps jumping back to 100% despite doing all suggested service modifications and registry edits.

<Original title: Disk use in windows 10>

My disk use keeps jumping back to 100% despite doing all suggested service modifications and registry edits.

SherifMaamoun, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!

1. Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 pro and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100! - Similar Threads - Modify registry services

2. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100 cpu, memory and disk usage.: This just randomly started happening. I scanned for viruses and can't find a fix. Help? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7uoze/100_cpu_memory_and_disk_usage/
  3. CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%: Whenever I run any program on my laptop, my disk usage, along with CPU and memory usage shoot up to 100%. Even without running any programs, task manager still shows them operating at around 60-70%. I have tried every other online solution with no success whatsoever....
  4. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, what to do on my laptop as my desktop crashes. On September 26, 2018, I installed Windows and saw that it was blocking. I wanted to open an internet page and activity manager last night ... and it did not open. Please give me what I need to do to get...
  5. Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 home and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!

Modify the registry, Windows services shutdown 10 home and CPU, memory and Disk%< > 100!: Hello Dear Madam/Sir, please help me nice to me to change in registry and stopping windows services where task manager I have over 100% (CPU, memory, and disk) for a performance of the operating system of your laptop, more quick. Please send me the picture. Mention that...
  6. Change registries, stop Windows 10 home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 home and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to change my registry and shut down Windows services where I have a manager of activities over 100% (CPU, Memory and Disc) for a laptop operating system performance faster. Please be nice to send me pictures. I say they stay...
  7. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, what to do on my laptop as my desktop crashes. On September 26, 2018, I installed Windows and saw that it was blocking. I wanted to open an internet page and activity manager last night ... and it did not open. Please give me what I need to do to get...
  8. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam last night, I entered the computer in Task Manager and I noticed that the disk, CPU and Memory is 100% full being just on the desktop with no open programs. I say it's going very slow I'm going to open a page that I need about 1-3 minutes with only the...
  9. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to change my registry and shut down Windows services where I have a manager of activities over 100% (CPU, Memory and Disc) for a laptop operating system performance faster. Please send me a tutorial how to do it. I say they...
  10. Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%

Change registries, stop Windows 10 Pro and CPU services, Memory and Disc 100%: Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to change my registry and shut down Windows services where I have a manager of activities over 100% (CPU, Memory and Disc) for a laptop operating system performance faster. Please be nice to send me pictures. I say they stay...