Windows 10: Modifying any folder called "include" crashes explorer.exe

Discus and support Modifying any folder called "include" crashes explorer.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This problem didn't happen to me before upgrading from Windows 8. If I'm deleting, copying or moving a folder called "include", explorer.exe closes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kvann, Aug 21, 2015.

1. kvann Win User

Modifying any folder called "include" crashes explorer.exe

This problem didn't happen to me before upgrading from Windows 8. If I'm deleting, copying or moving a folder called "include", explorer.exe closes itself and reopens after a few seconds. If I'm only opening the folder, the green progress bar moves very slowly and stops at about 99.9% even if the folder doesn't contain anything heavy. Originally explorer.exe crashed even if I was opening the folder but I found a thread where disabling Windows error reporting fixed the problem. For me it didn't, just changed it a little bit. Information about my OS and computer is available at my profile.

:)

kvann, Aug 21, 2015

2. Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing On Windows 10

SophieCarmichael, Aug 21, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Modifying any folder called "include" crashes explorer.exe

Hello,
    What OS are you running?
    If you are running Windows 10 then you could try to do a System Restore to right after you installed Windows
    or use the "Go Back" Option to revert back to Windows 8 and then re-upgrade. It is something you can try and it might work

1029rjmenvy17t, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Modifying any folder called "include" crashes explorer.exe

1. Modifying any folder called "include" crashes explorer.exe - Similar Threads - Modifying folder called

2. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  3. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  4. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer exe crashing when exiting several programs.: Did basic troubleshooting steps, sfc scannow etc nothing showed up.Was using startisback and custom themes, removed them still no fix.Event viewer showsFaulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1645, time stamp: 0x7c06cc0eFaulting module name: verifier.dll,...
  6. exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command: cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator I posted about it a long time ago, but I've never been able to run anything without an .exe. . . . *Huh [img] Power Shell works just fine with out an .exe, though. . . ? . 172679
  7. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  8. Modify folder ..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Modify folder ..?: Hi All Is there a way to get rid of folder infos ..? [img] Thanks 139798
  9. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
  10. Can't access any folders after modify registry permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access any folders after modify registry permission: Hi, I am in a big trouble and need help. FIrst, i got a problem that i can't open my win10 microsoft edge explorer. I searched online and found some solutions say that this might be due to conflict of user permission to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and by changing the...
Tags: