Windows 10: Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox

Discus and support Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've seen a few posts on the xbox live and windows "searching for group" section that state they have stacking mods, to allow items to stack in higher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PTFOBigby, Jun 5, 2019.

1. PTFOBigby Win User

Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox

I've seen a few posts on the xbox live and windows "searching for group" section that state they have stacking mods, to allow items to stack in higher quantities and items that don't normally stack, to be able to stack. I was wondering how this is done as I can't seem to find anything on this, only for the steam version.

I was also wondering if it's possible to disable light shafts, bloom, and sky quality through the dedicated server INI file, and if so how to input this to make it work.

:)

PTFOBigby, Jun 5, 2019

2. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

Hi,

You can only play 1 server on one PC. We cannot setup 2 Ark servers at the same on PC and on Xbox console.

Jomari Arc, Jun 5, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.

You cannot run two instances of a game. Even if it were possible your graphics processor would be overwhelmed.

I suppose, theoretically, that you could run two instances of a game if you use two graphics cards not running in SLI/XFire mode

if you were also able to install to copies of the game. Also not likely. Windows would find that confusing.

- I don't use the MS Store and don't know what is configurable in the Stores client software, but wouldn't think there would be any

configuration files for games.

- If you are wanting to modify the games .ini files for single player mode that should be no problem,
    unless the developers have blocked

modifying the .ini files altogether to prevent online cheating.

I believe if you succeed in modifying the files for online play you could get banned by the games anti-cheat system.

To find exactly what you need to do for whatever it is you are trying achieve (increased depth of field, or move camera further

back from player ?) is do some research at various forums and help sites shown in the search below.

ark+survival+evolved+modify+ini+tweaks&oq=Ark+survival+evolved+modify+.ini

BossDweeb, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox - Similar Threads - Mods Server INI

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  4. ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version: HI I have a problem trying to play with friends on a xbox server but the server is not showing up. Any help would be appreciated. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-not-showing-xbox-servers-on-windows-pc-version/55f87ce7-72ac-47f6-9edc-efe908a7f463
  5. Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere: Hi, I have recently downloaded the Xbox anywhere app and tried to run Ark Survival, Unfortunately when trying to load the game it does not open? I have seen that this is a common error when any windows updates are implemented. I know the game works as I have downloaded this...
  6. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: I bought Forza Horizon 4 disc on Xbox one and noticed it was a Xbox play anywhere title, and decided to download it on pc. I have the newest version of windows 10 and also everything else is up to date but it shows that I dont own Forza Horizon 4 and I have to buy it again....
  7. Xbox play anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  8. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  9. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere: ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not...
  10. Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!: I have the digital copy of the game on Xbox but i cant download it on Pc!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-xbox-play-anywhere-pls-help/cf2d9cb0-b852-4324-aaaa-9daf7f6516f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game ini stack mod not working

2. windows 10 crossplay dedicated server configuration ini files not working

3. stack mod ark windows 10

4. windows 10 modded xbox ark server,
  5. windows 10 ark server settings,
  6. ark survival evolved xbox play anywhere mods,
  7. ark play anywhere pc backup,
  8. ark server game.ini settings for xbox,
  9. ark windows store game.ini,
  10. xbox play anywhere serwery,
  11. ark server windows 10 xbox game.ini settings,