Windows 10: Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox

Discus and support Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've seen a few posts on the xbox live and windows "searching for group" section that state they have stacking mods, to allow items to stack in higher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PTFOBigby, Jun 5, 2019.

1. PTFOBigby Win User

Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox

I've seen a few posts on the xbox live and windows "searching for group" section that state they have stacking mods, to allow items to stack in higher quantities and items that don't normally stack, to be able to stack. I was wondering how this is done as I can't seem to find anything on this, only for the steam version.

I was also wondering if it's possible to disable light shafts, bloom, and sky quality through the dedicated server INI file, and if so how to input this to make it work.

:)

PTFOBigby, Jun 5, 2019

2. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

Hi,

You can only play 1 server on one PC. We cannot setup 2 Ark servers at the same on PC and on Xbox console.

Jomari Arc, Jun 5, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.

You cannot run two instances of a game. Even if it were possible your graphics processor would be overwhelmed.

I suppose, theoretically, that you could run two instances of a game if you use two graphics cards not running in SLI/XFire mode

if you were also able to install to copies of the game. Also not likely. Windows would find that confusing.

- I don't use the MS Store and don't know what is configurable in the Stores client software, but wouldn't think there would be any

configuration files for games.

- If you are wanting to modify the games .ini files for single player mode that should be no problem,
    unless the developers have blocked

modifying the .ini files altogether to prevent online cheating.

I believe if you succeed in modifying the files for online play you could get banned by the games anti-cheat system.

To find exactly what you need to do for whatever it is you are trying achieve (increased depth of field, or move camera further

back from player ?) is do some research at various forums and help sites shown in the search below.

ark+survival+evolved+modify+ini+tweaks&oq=Ark+survival+evolved+modify+.ini

BossDweeb, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox - Similar Threads - Mods Server INI

2. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK: Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?...
  3. Ark custom Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark custom Servers: Hey everyone! So a while back I was having some issues getting a customized server for Ark up and running. I could get a regular one going on the pc for all of my friends but there wasnt enough challenge and it was difficult for us to find a top level dino. So I did alot...
  4. Xbox play Anywhere not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play Anywhere not working: I have WSreset.exe the Microsoft store, ive restarted my device, but the install button for astroneer is grayed out and won't let me install it. It says not available on this PC. I know it is though because I played it 2 days ago. I would really like to play the game I paid...
  5. Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!: I have the digital copy of the game on Xbox but i cant download it on Pc!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-xbox-play-anywhere-pls-help/cf2d9cb0-b852-4324-aaaa-9daf7f6516f2
  6. Xbox play anywhere games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...
  7. Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modify INI files in Ark WInows store folder.: I am trying to edit the Ini files for Ark survival evolved. I am trying to make the in game non-dedicated server player distance larger as it is currently prohibitively small . Unfortunately I don't have permissions to edit these files. (I am admin) and it is causing me...
  8. xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox play anywhere: In the microsoft store i was going to download a play anywhere game(killer instinct),but on the availability it said xbox one and not pc or both why would it only say it is available only on xbox one if its a play anywhere game...
  9. Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title: I just need to know if you need to own an xbox one in order to play anywhere titles like gow4 or the upcoming state of decay 2. Thanks *Cool 85600
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere Gets an Asterisk

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Play Anywhere Gets an Asterisk: Microsoft’s promise to publish all future in-house games via Xbox Play Anywhere—meaning they will work on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs—may be less certain thanks to a quiet rewording of the original announcement. Naturally, conspiracy theories abound. I spent a great...