Windows 10: Мой драйвервер nvidia не устанавливается

Discus and support Мой драйвервер nvidia не устанавливается in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Я купил новый компьютер с видеокартой 1050 2гб и на нее не устанавливается драйвер,система скачивает драйвер и при попытке его у становить выдает... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zilzil, Jan 17, 2019.

1. zilzil Win User

Мой драйвервер nvidia не устанавливается

Я купил новый компьютер с видеокартой 1050 2гб и на нее не устанавливается драйвер,система скачивает драйвер и при попытке его у становить выдает ошибку.Я не знаю что мне делать ведь я не могу поменять разрешение экрана на full hd.Все это я делал на windows 10 и 10 pro 64bit

:)

zilzil, Jan 17, 2019
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

3. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Мой драйвервер nvidia не устанавливается

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Мой драйвервер nvidia не устанавливается

1. Мой драйвервер nvidia не устанавливается - Similar Threads - Мой драйвервер nvidia

2. у меня ничего не работает на ноутбуке, ничего не выключается и не включается, не могу даже...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    у меня ничего не работает на ноутбуке, ничего не выключается и не включается, не могу даже...: не могу ничего сделать на ноутбуке. подскажите, что сделать? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D1%83-%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8F/87f387de-84b0-46b5-b91c-f66d2656d0b1
  3. у меня ничего не работает на ноутбуке, ничего не выключается и не включается, не могу даже...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    у меня ничего не работает на ноутбуке, ничего не выключается и не включается, не могу даже...: не могу ничего сделать на ноутбуке. подскажите, что сделать? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D1%83-%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%8F/87f387de-84b0-46b5-b91c-f66d2656d0b1
  4. Не устанавливается Русский языковой пакет Windows 10

Не устанавливается Русский языковой пакет Windows 10: Ошибка https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5/f825d169-b73c-4740-a672-4bb4fb037d58
  5. Не устанавливается Русский языковой пакет Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Не устанавливается Русский языковой пакет Windows 10: Ошибка https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5/f825d169-b73c-4740-a672-4bb4fb037d58
  6. мой камп стал мне чужой все мне не доступно и какой то другой имеется на кампьютере...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    мой камп стал мне чужой все мне не доступно и какой то другой имеется на кампьютере...: мой камп стал мне чужой все мне не доступно и какой то другой имеется на кампьютере ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!!Title and message: my camp has become a stranger to me everything is not available to me and some other one is on the computer HELP !!!!! * Moved from Community Center...
  7. мой камп стал мне чужой все мне не доступно и какой то другой имеется на кампьютере...

мой камп стал мне чужой все мне не доступно и какой то другой имеется на кампьютере...: мой камп стал мне чужой все мне не доступно и какой то другой имеется на кампьютере ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!!Title and message: my camp has become a stranger to me everything is not available to me and some other one is on the computer HELP !!!!! * Moved from Community Center...
  8. Обновление системы безопасности для ОС Windows KB5019959 скачивается, но не устанавливается

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Обновление системы безопасности для ОС Windows KB5019959 скачивается, но не устанавливается: Обновление системы безопасности для ОС Windows KB5019959 скачивается, но не устанавливается https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD/a760ee08-799b-4eab-9061-070c923d2d76
  9. Обновление системы безопасности для ОС Windows KB5019959 скачивается, но не устанавливается

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Обновление системы безопасности для ОС Windows KB5019959 скачивается, но не устанавливается: Обновление системы безопасности для ОС Windows KB5019959 скачивается, но не устанавливается https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD/a760ee08-799b-4eab-9061-070c923d2d76
  10. Обновление системы безопасности для ОС Windows KB5019959 скачивается, но не устанавливается