Windows 10: Mojang account migration

Discus and support Mojang account migration in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am having big issues with finding the Minecraft account migration link.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charles Webber, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Mojang account migration

Hi,

I am having big issues with finding the Minecraft account migration link.

:)

Charles Webber, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

mojang account

Hi,

Regarding Mojang account issue, kindly contact Mojang support.

If you have more concerns regard Microsoft and it's products, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Mojang account migration

Not able to login into Minecraft.net but am able to login to Mojang Account

Hi,

To better help you with your concern regarding your Mojang Account not able to log in on Minecraft.net, we suggest getting in touch with Mojang support on this
    link.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Mojang account migration

1. Mojang account migration - Similar Threads - Mojang account migration

2. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  3. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  4. Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.: Tried all my family moving our Mojang accounts to Minecraft Microsoft today, but two accounts failed the process claiming their accounts needed to need to be "verified" getting the We can't call that number error because they had broken TOS, don't see how an account that...
  5. Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.

Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.: Tried all my family moving our Mojang accounts to Minecraft Microsoft today, but two accounts failed the process claiming their accounts needed to need to be "verified" getting the We can't call that number error because they had broken TOS, don't see how an account that...
  6. Microsoft migration from mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft migration from mojang: I already had one account on microsoft when i migrated from mojang and now i have two microsoft accounts and i can't accses mincraft on the new minecraft launcher. I can't remove nether of them because i got mincraft on one and my friends and other games on the other...
  7. Microsoft migration from mojang

Microsoft migration from mojang: I already had one account on microsoft when i migrated from mojang and now i have two microsoft accounts and i can't accses mincraft on the new minecraft launcher. I can't remove nether of them because i got mincraft on one and my friends and other games on the other...
  8. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  9. Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account

Link my migrated MS account to my Mojang account: I have run the migration process of my Mojang account to my MS account but it seems it didn't succeed since logging in with my MS account requires me to pay again to use download Mojang and also fails to login from the Game itself.On the otherhand trying to login with my...
  10. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...