Windows 10: Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

Discus and support Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i just noticed that i had a code i could use for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to enter it into the windows store it says that the code has... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by davethebeast32, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

So i just noticed that i had a code i could use for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to enter it into the windows store it says that the code has already been used. Im 100% sure that i didnt use it, and a few months ago my account was hacked so its very possible that the hacker used my code. is there another way to get a code? this code came free with my minecraft java edition which i bought from mojang.

:)

davethebeast32, Sep 2, 2019
  2. sassus Win User

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

sassus, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

1. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used - Similar Threads - Mojang account was

2. Can't sign in to Minecraft using the Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Minecraft using the Windows 10 Edition: So I have had the Java edition of Minecraft since forever. Apparently I redeemed my code to get the windows 10 edition a couple years ago, so I tried to download it via the windows store and play it this way. Well, it shows up on my windows store purchase history and says...
  3. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen: I remembered that windows 10 edition of minecraft was free if you have purchased java edition. Well I have and notice it said my key was already activated. I check my Microsoft account to see if it was used. And it was not. I know my account was breached not too long before...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, have installed it, says i own it but when i try to play the game it is still saying unlock the full game!!! i have uninstalled and reinstalled still not working....
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10: Recently I had some issues with my computer. It wouldn't start up (I got stuck in some sort of a boot loop) so I had to reinstall the whole OS. I was in the middle of working on an important school assignment, so I chose to keep all my files. I performed the reinstallation...
  9. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition: I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof [ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I just upgraded my computer to windows 10 yesterday and I had also bought the Java edition of Minecraft, but I'm also looking to get the windows 10 edition, I got the code and it said it was already redeemed. I went into my order history saying it was completed and there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 key hacked