Windows 10: Mojang acount

Discus and support Mojang acount in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikaylaMarcantelli, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Mojang acount

so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i get logged into the original account that does not have Minecraft rather than the migrated account that has Minecraft purchased. please help

:)

MikaylaMarcantelli, Jan 19, 2022

2. What is the old password in signing in with microsoft acount in windows 10?

Hi,i have really problem with my signng in in windows 10.when i try to add my microsoft acount after go to setting--->your email and acounts--->sign in with mirosoft acount after i import my email & password and next step is verification of my acount and
    its cross on this step good but when go to next step the microsft ask me about my old windows pass word.what's this?what its mean? because i don't have any password in my old windows.please help me.

thank you so much.

saedzabihee, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

I can't found the version for window 10 on my mojang acount do you know why is this hapening

vincentdorion, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Mojang acount

Not able to login into Minecraft.net but am able to login to Mojang Account

Hi,

To better help you with your concern regarding your Mojang Account not able to log in on Minecraft.net, we suggest getting in touch with Mojang support on this
    link.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Mojang acount

1. Mojang acount - Similar Threads - Mojang acount

2. I migrated my mojang account to Microsoft and it’s saying I didn’t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I migrated my mojang account to Microsoft and it’s saying I didn’t: I migrated my mojang account to Microsoft even have the confirmation email with the code I had to enter and it was working, but now it won’t let me in and says I didn’t migrate? Can you please help I’ve already bought two extra Minecraft accounts because support couldn’t help...
  3. I migrated my mojang account to Microsoft and it’s saying I didn’t

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I migrated my mojang account to Microsoft and it’s saying I didn’t: I migrated my mojang account to Microsoft even have the confirmation email with the code I had to enter and it was working, but now it won’t let me in and says I didn’t migrate? Can you please help I’ve already bought two extra Minecraft accounts because support couldn’t help...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  6. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best!The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store.I have problem with connection that appear like error "0x80072F30" and "Cv kneKb6NByUe6umh3TWWSHA", I don't know...
  7. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best!The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store.I have problem with connection that appear like error "0x80072F30" and "Cv kneKb6NByUe6umh3TWWSHA", I don't know...
  8. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  9. Mojang acount

Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  10. Mojang acount

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang acount: Hi My microsoft account and mojang were connected now i canno't login to my minecraft java game my email adres was my login *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you help mi please my microsoft acount wants mi to buy a game, that i have already bought...