Windows 10: Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine?

Discus and support Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've seen a few people complain about this, and I wanted to ask the same question; why can't I get my Minecraft: windows 10 edition code? Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jhornak16, Dec 17, 2019.

1. jhornak16 Win User

Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine?

So, I've seen a few people complain about this, and I wanted to ask the same question; why can't I get my Minecraft: windows 10 edition code?

Ive owned the game since 2013, and ive normally played java, and it was only recently that I noticed this existed. So, naturally, I wanted to get my hands on one. but, to my dismay, it read,

"Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! "

this has been going on for at least a month for me personally, and it seems like even longer for others. So, might I ask, wheres my code.

:)

jhornak16, Dec 17, 2019

2. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

I mean, the guy was homeless when he started coding minecraft at his public library. I don't blame him for selling out. Mojang also sells millions in merch and there is a minecraft movie coming out eventually. IIRC it's nearly a half million a year in the end. Add in the movie and they might make it back in ~3 years. Not bad for 2.5B.

bubbleawsome, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine?

Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

4J Studios did XB360, PS3, XB1, PS4, and PS Vita editions. Mojang did Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, and Raspberry Pi. Most of those are running on Java. iOS is coded in C++ but the code base is apparently not as fully featured as the Java version.

If Microsoft rushes the job, the Windows Phone version will probably stem from the iOS C++ version. If Microsoft semi-rushes it, they'll use Visual Studio 2005 J++ -> C# converter and plug in XNA code to run on most Microsoft platforms. If Microsoft intends to milk Minecraft for all it is worth including a Xbox One, Windows, Windows RT, and Windows Phone launch, they'll scrap virtually all of the original code and start from an XNA foundation.

Considering Microsoft paid $2.5 billion for it when it was undeniably overvalued looking at the profit potential, one would think Microsoft would only be looking at the last choice there. They need a long-term revenue stream from it and they'll only get that from starting over.

I could totally see Microsoft making a new voxel-engine using the Mojang IP and task several of their studios to make content based on it (Mojang on Minecraft 2 and who knows what else). There's an increasing number of voxel-based games launching and Microsoft has no games/engines to compete.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine?

1. Mojang.net is out of minecraft codes. Since 2017, apparently. Where's mine? - Similar Threads - Mojang net minecraft

2. How to mine Obsidian in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    How to mine Obsidian in Minecraft: [IMG]Minecraft has been out there for a long time, however, its complexity, tricks, and tips are something that users discover each day. And Obsidian is one such tool that we know the importance of but not its severity. In this article, we will find out its uses and how to...
  3. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft: I bought a code on Amazon for Minecraft: Java Edition to gift to a friend and they accidentally signed up via Mojang account and redeemed the code. They can't open the full game and only get the demo mode. How do we get that Java edition onto the microsoft account in order to...
  4. Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang: I just got a pc and wanted Minecraft so I signed in with my Microsoft account and bought java but now I need to use a Mojang account but it says I don't own the game can I link them or something....
  5. Game I own is apparently not mine

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game I own is apparently not mine: This is what I get when I try to play the game I paid 40 euros for. Solve this! It even shows me that I own the game on your website. I did buy the PC version so no doubts on that one. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...
  6. Minecraft mine coins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft mine coins: Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mine-coins/d6f9b8fc-204f-48c1-996e-4420f14a6d2c
  7. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  8. Mojang out of minecraft windows 10 codes from purchasing java edition early

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang out of minecraft windows 10 codes from purchasing java edition early: I have been getting this error message for over 2 weeks now: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! I contacted Minecraft's Help over a week...
  9. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...
  10. Watch .NET Conf 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch .NET Conf 2017: .NET Conf starts today. It’s a three-day, free, virtual and global .NET conference. All you need to do is point your web browser to channel9.msdn.com, starting at 8AM Pacific Time. We have a packed agenda with a great set of expert .NET developers. What will you learn?...