Windows 10: .moka and .meds ransomware

Discus and support .moka and .meds ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I got infected and all files are encrypted with online key, i tried latest STOPDecrtypter but it couldn't decrypt due to encryption done through... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NickolaiSan, Nov 16, 2019.

1. .moka and .meds ransomware

Hi,

I got infected and all files are encrypted with online key, i tried latest STOPDecrtypter but it couldn't decrypt due to encryption done through online key.

The ransom note is below:

"ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!

All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.

The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.

This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.

What guarantees you have?

You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.

But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.

You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:

https://we.tl/t-BDgg6lyvws

Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.

Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.

Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.

Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your personal ID:

0161psdfjH7gdfgixuxLwERTRmMRRxWpGDBhWyq73bHO20t6bW03Tse"

Please provide the solution.

Nick

:)

NickolaiSan, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

.moka and .meds ransomware

1. .moka and .meds ransomware - Similar Threads - moka meds ransomware

2. Ransomware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ransomware: How do I remove kxde from my computer? I have been hack urgent help need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware/2fcdeb13-1562-4690-8dba-7b2998900326
  3. Ransomware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ransomware: How do I remove kxde from my computer? I have been hack urgent help need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware/2fcdeb13-1562-4690-8dba-7b2998900326
  4. RANSOMWARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RANSOMWARE: last Friday April 23, while sitting at my pc using Windows 10 my pc was hacked. I called the "Microsoft" phone number that was flashing on the screen and got into contact with Mr Bharti, he stated that I needed to obtain a disposable debit card or Google Pay in for $600 and...
  5. Has microsoft developed any antivirus for .moka rnsomware?

Has microsoft developed any antivirus for .moka rnsomware?: I got infected with .moka last year in August. I had to format my laptop but my hardsdisk which contains lots of important data is still infected. Has microsoft released any antivirus for the problem??? * Moved from Teams...
  6. MED File ransomware attack

MED File ransomware attack: my photos are encrypted by MED file ransomware and their extention is now jpg.med , how can I decrypt it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/med-file-ransomware-attack/8023a104-d72e-4fad-9611-7d74b1a247a5"
  7. Moka ransomware

Moka ransomware: my laptop had been infected by Moka ransomware, I downloaded spy hunter 5 and scanned it but I think it is still there cause all files has been encrypted by Moka. Extension , I don't want to format it cause lot of files so important to me and don't have backup for them, any...
  8. MEDS Ransomeware

MEDS Ransomeware: Hii Team I have been using Windows 10 Licensed Version and have been Switched On all the defender settings and firewall options.But unfortunately My system is now affected by MEDS Ransomeware / Virus Whatever it is. I couldn't access any files in my system . EVERYTHING IS...
  9. MEDS

MEDS: al mijn fotos en film en musiek hebben de exstensie MEDS-bestand gekregen kan er niets meer mee tenzij ik 980$ overmaak om ze vrij te krijgen waar gaan we heen wie weet wat te doen vriendelijke groet *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Is this ransomware?

Is this ransomware?: I was looking for something in ebay, using edge on 18317 build, when a box flashed onto the screen telling me that 3 viruses had been detected. I shut down the internet immediately. I then ran Malwarebytes free and nothing was detected, so I ran the WD offline scan, and later...