Windows 10: MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect

Discus and support MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought MOKiN USB-C HUB and using Dell XPS 15 which I want to connect two external monitors with HDMI and one monitor with VGA connection but VGA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Greg.Hiroaki.Kobayashi, Mar 20, 2023.

1. MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect

I just bought MOKiN USB-C HUB and using Dell XPS 15 which I want to connect two external monitors with HDMI and one monitor with VGA connection but VGA monitor cannot detect.Kindly some one help me on this issue.

:)

Greg.Hiroaki.Kobayashi, Mar 20, 2023

2. VGA to USB C hub;

I purchased a Seiko USB 3.0 HUB AND VGA DIESPLAY AND MONITOR ISN'T SHOWING GOOD RESOLUTIONS.

AlexDymerets, Mar 20, 2023
  3. usb-c hub and video display

My USB-C HUB no longer displays video. The monitor is recognized I can move file and programs on the monitors but there is no vidio display (used HDMI, DP and vga connetions on the USB-C HUB. This occured after the July Windows 11 update. Any suggestions?

George_820PA, Mar 20, 2023
  4. MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect

USB-C to VGA not working

My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play
    (no driver installation needed). What might be the issue?

Adrian Viliesid, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect

1. MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect - Similar Threads - MOKiN USB HUB

2. USB-C not detecting monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C not detecting monitor.: I swapped the standard HDMI and both monitors work. Both monitors not detected when using both the USB-C docking station with HDMI output and a brand new USB-c to HDMI cable. This is a new problem since my last login 4 days ago.Device name BEST-Dell-Comp Processor AMD Ryzen 7...
  3. USB-C not detecting monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C not detecting monitor.: I swapped the standard HDMI and both monitors work. Both monitors not detected when using both the USB-C docking station with HDMI output and a brand new USB-c to HDMI cable. This is a new problem since my last login 4 days ago.Device name BEST-Dell-Comp Processor AMD Ryzen 7...
  4. USB-C to HDMI monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C to HDMI monitor not detected: I just purchased a new Asus Vivobook. After powering it up and installing updates and a secondary monitor with HMDI TO HDMI connection that works fine. I then plugged a USBC cable into my usbc port an attached the other end of the cable into the HDMI port of my monitor. The...
  5. USB-C to HDMI monitor not detected

USB-C to HDMI monitor not detected: I just purchased a new Asus Vivobook. After powering it up and installing updates and a secondary monitor with HMDI TO HDMI connection that works fine. I then plugged a USBC cable into my usbc port an attached the other end of the cable into the HDMI port of my monitor. The...
  6. MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect

MOKiN USB-C HUB 2HDMI and 1VGA monitor but VGA cannot detect: I just bought MOKiN USB-C HUB and using Dell XPS 15 which I want to connect two external monitors with HDMI and one monitor with VGA connection but VGA monitor cannot detect.Kindly some one help me on this issue....
  7. USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C adaptor for VGA monitor: Hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga 530-14IKB i5 running Windows 10 which I want to hook up to two external monitors both quite old and with VGA connectivity - specifically, an HP LE2201w and a Samsung SyncMaster 225UW. The laptop only has one HDMI output so I've been getting...
  8. usb-c to vga cable

usb-c to vga cable: The USB - C to VGA cable isn't working - no display on monitor ? I bought this because the description said I didn't need to download a driver? can you help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-to-vga-cable/d86e7ac4-ef56-423b-aa50-e72fc929ef4a
  9. VGA to USB C hub;

in Windows 10 Customization
    VGA to USB C hub;: I purchased a Seiko USB 3.0 HUB AND VGA DIESPLAY AND MONITOR ISN'T SHOWING GOOD RESOLUTIONS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vga-to-usb-c-hub/96de9c39-df3d-4f48-b2d7-2881dcc75f72
  10. USB-C to VGA not working

USB-C to VGA not working: My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play (no driver installation...