Windows 10: Momentary Command Window on Startup

Discus and support Momentary Command Window on Startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I reboot my machine after logging in, I see a momentary command window pop over the GUI desktop. I disappears so quickly, I can't see what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wrldtvlr, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Wrldtvlr Win User

Momentary Command Window on Startup

Whenever I reboot my machine after logging in, I see a momentary command window pop over the GUI desktop. I disappears so quickly, I can't see what program is responsible. I've looked through the event viewer but haven't been able to identify anything there, nor are there any unusual entries in the HKLM/HKCU Run keys. Any suggestions on how I might identify the responsible program?

:)

Wrldtvlr, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Momentary Command Window on Startup :)

Naki, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 2, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Momentary Command Window on Startup - Similar Threads - Momentary Command Window

2. Command prompt startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt startup issue: Hi! I have this problem for a while now. When starting or restarting my PC Win 11 OS, I keep encountering this issue wherein cmd keeps popping up and saying, "Windows cannot find '--minimized'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again."I keep looking for...
  3. Command prompt startup issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt startup issue: Hi! I have this problem for a while now. When starting or restarting my PC Win 11 OS, I keep encountering this issue wherein cmd keeps popping up and saying, "Windows cannot find '--minimized'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again."I keep looking for...
  4. No Command Prompt in Advanced Startup

No Command Prompt in Advanced Startup: Hi, I tried to recover my password in advanced startup on my HP laptop Windows 11 but unfortunately, I can't find the command prompt when I go in to troubleshoot I see only the start-up settings and UEFI firmware I can't find the command prompt please help thanks by the way I...
  5. Command Window in Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Window in Startup: When I look at my startup list of app one of them is a command prompt window that doesn’t seem to have any file location. When I expand the view it just says the file name but no pathway to the file and when I right click it there is no “open file location” option....
  6. Command Window in Startup

Command Window in Startup: When I look at my startup list of app one of them is a command prompt window that doesn’t seem to have any file location. When I expand the view it just says the file name but no pathway to the file and when I right click it there is no “open file location” option....
  7. Momentary pause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Momentary pause: I have a new build with a new install of Windows 11 which pauses every minute or so. Whatever I am typing will momentarily stop typing and then catch up. If I am scrolling, then the scroll pauses and then catches up. If I am gaming, momentary pause of the game but it does not...
  8. Momentary pause

Momentary pause: I have a new build with a new install of Windows 11 which pauses every minute or so. Whatever I am typing will momentarily stop typing and then catch up. If I am scrolling, then the scroll pauses and then catches up. If I am gaming, momentary pause of the game but it does not...
  9. command shell at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    command shell at startup: hey guys, when I boot my pc dekstop doesn't appears after the Windows 10 logo, instead I get a command shell windows which I use to type "explorer.exe" to start the graphic interface How can I resolve? I already tried to put Explorer.exe in the auto start up programs but it...
  10. startup commander

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    startup commander: I am trying to install a utility software and it will not load because it says the startup commander can not load the drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-commander/f03aeca6-9242-40ba-967a-36dcfb82fe9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. command window error on startup

2. command window on startup?