Windows 10: Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?

Discus and support Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hov2ga/moms_laptop_is_all_dark_how_do_i_change_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luutoo, Jul 10, 2020.

1. /u/luutoo Win User

Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?

/u/luutoo, Jul 10, 2020

2. How do I stop Insider Preview changing theme to Dark all the time?

Several times per day Windows changes my theme to Dark by itself.

I know that a lot of people like the Dark theme but I HATE it!!

How do I stop Windows 10 Insider Preview changing theme by itself to Dark all the time?

Thanks.

thewizardoz, Jul 10, 2020
  3. How do I change the color of the toolbar in Microsoft edge internet explorer.

Hi Lirel,

Sorry to inform you that the only option is to change light and dark in Microsoft Edge it is by design, I suggest you to provide us feedback as below in the below steps, so that it will reach our concerned team.

• Open start menu, type Feedback hub app in search bar.
    • Navigate to the Feedback tab from the left-hand navigation menu.
    • Then post your suggestions in feedback app.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it?

1. Moms laptop is all dark. How do I change it? - Similar Threads - Moms laptop dark

2. How do i change that to dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  3. How do i change that to dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  4. How do I change the darkness if my printed pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change the darkness if my printed pages: I want to get the print to come out darker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-darkness-if-my-printed-pages/ec0ca30c-367b-4227-a57a-b3a778d305bd
  5. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?: [ATTACH] Ok so I just don't like Windows10's dark theme because it's just too black and I think it looks bad and I def think Microsoft could improve it. Is there a way to change the very black background to something like Discord's defualt dark grayish bakground? Thanks....
  6. How do I change the username of the laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the username of the laptop?: How can I change the username that is appearing on the main menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-username-of-the-laptop/edd160e6-dadf-40d6-a5fb-c7cf37b22bc5
  7. Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?

Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?: Given that dark mode in Windows is AMOLED dark, is there a tweak that allows you to change how "dark" is dark mode? submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4wf1i/is_there_a_way_to_change_how_dark_is_dark_mode/
  8. My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it

My moms surface laptop is not detecting any networks and i do not know how to fix it: My moms surface laptop was working fine last night but this morning it is unable to detect any wifi networks. I have tried restarting the computer itself and the wifi router and it still shows nothing, i have also tried a few solutions i found off the internet and neither of...
  9. How do I change administrator on this laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change administrator on this laptop?: Split from this thread. how do I change administrator on this ProBook s series. administrator passed away gave this laptop to me but cannot change from owner guest to administrator?...
  10. How do I stop Insider Preview changing theme to Dark all the time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop Insider Preview changing theme to Dark all the time?: Several times per day Windows changes my theme to Dark by itself. I know that a lot of people like the Dark theme but I HATE it!! How do I stop Windows 10 Insider Preview changing theme by itself to Dark all the time? Thanks. 144240