Windows 10: Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Discus and support Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available"

It seems MSN Money is no longer listing many UK fund prices.

:)

Steve C, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

I noted a few people on the forum are still using the excellent Microsoft Money program for managing finances. I have Money 2005 which is the last UK supported version.

Some time ago fund & share price updates stopped working. I've just found this excellent utility for $10 which connects to MSN Money, downloads prices and updates your money file. There is also a free trial version. I've used it with no problems apart from fiddling with the Symbolmap.csv file to download an unusual fund price.

See here Gaier Software - Restore Microsoft Money Online Quotes with MSMoneyQuotes

Steve C, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Money App fail

After adding the list of my stock(s) to the Money List, and then obtaining price updates, the Money app doesn't save my list.

When I open the app the next time, the Stock list is gone and I have to re-enter my stock list.

Also, on occasion, the App just closes down after I click on the Money tile. It sort of starts and then closes after a second or two.

Steve2015D, Sep 11, 2018
  4. NV Steve Win User

FENY fund disappeared from Microsoft Money in Win 10

A fund I follow with the code FENY can no longer be located in the Microsoft Money Watchlist. I own this fund, why would they remove it from the search function??

NV Steve, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices - Similar Threads - Money App Missing

2. Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...: Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The system is calculating Pounds rather than Pence with GBp.There is a longstanding incorrect currency calculation on MSN Money for UK stock prices....
  3. Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...: Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The system is calculating Pounds rather than Pence with GBp.There is a longstanding incorrect currency calculation on MSN Money for UK stock prices....
  4. Money App seems broken again for UK users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money App seems broken again for UK users.: The Money App available from the Store is again not working. It has been like this for a couple of weeks or more. I've reported it via the Feedback Hub but still no fix.Both of my PC'**** the issue at the same time and asking the question on Eleven Forums also confirmed that...
  5. Money App seems broken again for UK users.

Money App seems broken again for UK users.: The Money App available from the Store is again not working. It has been like this for a couple of weeks or more. I've reported it via the Feedback Hub but still no fix.Both of my PC'**** the issue at the same time and asking the question on Eleven Forums also confirmed that...
  6. Missing money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing money: I redeemed a 25 dollars gift card and then bought ultimate for 19 dollars but the 6 remaining dollars didn't show up in my balance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-money/7097ecd5-6ad8-439c-927a-5aa6b41ea4f2
  7. Missing money

Missing money: I redeemed a 25 dollars gift card and then bought ultimate for 19 dollars but the 6 remaining dollars didn't show up in my balance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-money/7097ecd5-6ad8-439c-927a-5aa6b41ea4f2
  8. Missing money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing money: Hello so on 1/13/2021 i redeemed 25.00$ into my account then bought 5$ worth of robux on 1/16/2021 and then went to sleep, i woke up on the same day and i had 5 dollars. I checked what I recently bought and it only showed the 5$ of robux. Where did the 15$ in my account go?...
  9. missing money

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing money: where is my $32 missing from my a/c onj the old skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/missing-money/69889a45-1bc5-44c1-b142-699826aafd16
  10. Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes: I noted a few people on the forum are still using the excellent Microsoft Money program for managing finances. I have Money 2005 which is the last UK supported version. Some time ago fund & share price updates stopped working. I've just found this excellent utility for $10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. symbolmap.csv