Windows 10: Money App - Watchlist Deleted!

Discus and support Money App - Watchlist Deleted! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I find the Money app one of the more useful apps, particularly the Watchlist to keep an eye on preferred shares. I noticed today my Watchlist was empty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

Money App - Watchlist Deleted!

I find the Money app one of the more useful apps, particularly the Watchlist to keep an eye on preferred shares. I noticed today my Watchlist was empty and there are feedback reports confirming the same behaviour. I guess this is another sloppy software engineering effort by MS who couldn't be bothered to check Watchlists would be deleted.

:)

Steve C, Nov 15, 2017
  2. Juzzy1000 Win User

MSN Money is not keeping my Watchlist

MSN Money is not keeping my Watchlist. I successfully add shares to my watchlist but as soon as I close the app down and restart it again, the watchlist is lost. Please help Money App - Watchlist Deleted! :)

Regards,

Juzzy

Juzzy1000, Nov 15, 2017
  3. Using same Email Id for Insider and non insider (official)

But I have same build on both Phone and Laptop i.e. 14393.187. In Money App I had watchlist which was deleted after updating to Redstone Build.

sept_sandeep21, Nov 15, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

I've recently started using this, so far ok, but... what I was using before was much more convenient- a old sidebar with a panel with I suppose RSS feeds which I've used for some years. Unfortunately that has ceased to function suddenly. (Google desktop sidebar's stock panel - long discontinued- doesn't work either now).

It was so convenient just moving my mouse to the LHS and having the sidebar pop out...

dalchina, Nov 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Money App - Watchlist Deleted! - Similar Threads - Money App Watchlist

2. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  3. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  4. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. money app watchlist disappeared

money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  6. money app watchlist disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  7. Money App has Lost the Watchlist

Money App has Lost the Watchlist: The latest Money app has lost my watchlist which is empty. I've reset & reinstalled the app and my stock data is still listed on MSN. Have othes had this issue which is probably a bug? 173550
  8. How can I save my MONEY watchlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I save my MONEY watchlist: How can I save my MONEY watchlist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-save-my-money-watchlist/2ff7a4c0-5a99-4a2b-9034-a9d6688a5a18
  9. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  10. MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist: This is the MSN Money app, not My Microsoft money program. I want to remove and add a new watch list. Stocks on present watch list can be removed but appear on next refresh. Delete means to remove permanently to me, but they reappear....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msn money android app missing symbols from watchlist

2. watchlist doesnt show in msn money app

3. WATCHLIST ON MONEY APP

4. windows 10 money watchlist lost