Windows 10: Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for

Discus and support Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I have not subscribed to any subscription of Microsoft and on 23rd August 2020 I get a message that an amount Rs 17,201,41 has been paid to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by reshamchandramola, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for

Hi I have not subscribed to any subscription of Microsoft and on 23rd August 2020 I get a message that an amount Rs 17,201,41 has been paid to RPI/Microsoft C/20200823 from my Bank ICICI account Mira Road Mumbai and when I check it on bank site the payment is scheduled for 24th August and to my Knowledge I have not subscribed for any of Microsoft Paid Products when I Check my MS Account. I cant see any subscription for last 1 year. I can Provide Screen shot for the same.

* Moved from Research

* OS not specified

:)

reshamchandramola, Aug 24, 2020

2. deductions

One drive Subscription fee was deducted on 12.04.2020 and again 14.04.2020

please clarify why

MaureenDaniels, Aug 24, 2020
  3. nokia music subscription renew

Money has been deducted fm my sim for one week subscription, which I didn't get. Pls help.

Dav_id---01, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Hello Herb, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest you follow the instructions down below then refer to the link for more information.

Change subscription plans

You can switch subscription plans for Xbox Live, Game Pass, and Office 365.

To change your subscription recurrence (for example, from monthly to yearly):

Sign in to your Services & subscriptions with your Microsoft account.

Find the subscription in the list.

Select Manage > Change > Switch, and then choose your new recurrence. If you don't see this option, make sure recurring billing is on.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402702...

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for

1. Money Deducted from My account towards Microsoft Subscription which I have not opted for - Similar Threads - Money Deducted account

2. I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...: I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content "Payment for goods and services at Ecom Microsoft*Store Singapore SGP" even though I have not made any transactions on the Microsoft Store at all. I also checked my order history and the list was...
  3. I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content Payment for...: I am constantly having money deducted from my bank account with the content "Payment for goods and services at Ecom Microsoft*Store Singapore SGP" even though I have not made any transactions on the Microsoft Store at all. I also checked my order history and the list was...
  4. Microsoft has been deducting $18.95 from my account for sometime and I have no scheduled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has been deducting $18.95 from my account for sometime and I have no scheduled...: HelloMicrosoft has been deducting $18.95 from my account for sometime and I have no scheduled payments set up for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-has-been-deducting-1895-from-my-account/5a8b315d-7013-4181-87df-90c8da7dd052
  5. Microsoft has been deducting $18.95 from my account for sometime and I have no scheduled...

Microsoft has been deducting $18.95 from my account for sometime and I have no scheduled...: HelloMicrosoft has been deducting $18.95 from my account for sometime and I have no scheduled payments set up for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-has-been-deducting-1895-from-my-account/5a8b315d-7013-4181-87df-90c8da7dd052
  6. i have a deduction from my Credit Card from microsoft and not mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a deduction from my Credit Card from microsoft and not mine: i have a deduction from my Credit Card from microsoft - and i have checked all my accounts - not the sime for renewal of any of teh services. - bank told me we have no infomation.my account is under either :1- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***- *** Email address is...
  7. i have a deduction from my Credit Card from microsoft and not mine

i have a deduction from my Credit Card from microsoft and not mine: i have a deduction from my Credit Card from microsoft - and i have checked all my accounts - not the sime for renewal of any of teh services. - bank told me we have no infomation.my account is under either :1- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***- *** Email address is...
  8. I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...: I paid via my debit card, the money got deducted, I even got the SMS regarding the same, and immediately afterwards I got another SMS saying that my account had insufficient balance for the purchase. Simultaneously, I got a prompt on the Microsoft Store saying that the...
  9. I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...

I purchased Minecraft for a friend, the money got deducted from my account but he did not...: I paid via my debit card, the money got deducted, I even got the SMS regarding the same, and immediately afterwards I got another SMS saying that my account had insufficient balance for the purchase. Simultaneously, I got a prompt on the Microsoft Store saying that the...
  10. cancel the continous deduction of money from my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cancel the continous deduction of money from my account: I would like to cancel the continuous deduction of my funds from my account as i did not subscribe for thi, I bought the driversupport and that is ail i did. I I therefore need the refund of the sum of 7.48pounds de which was deducted without authorization on 7th April 2021....