Windows 10: Money in your Microsoft account expired ????

Discus and support Money in your Microsoft account expired ???? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had $60.00 In my Microsoft account i got from Rockstar Energy as a promotion, I spent $22 of it, saving the rest for when something comes up that i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Disloyal Dashie, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Money in your Microsoft account expired ????

I had $60.00 In my Microsoft account i got from Rockstar Energy as a promotion, I spent $22 of it, saving the rest for when something comes up that i actually want. And today i tried to spend it, and i notice that it is gone, Zeroed out again !After a little research i decide to check my email I dont regularly use the emil tied in to my MS account as this account is old and so is the email And i see where i Microsoft sent me an email saying It was going to expire ! Which it did.Nowhere when i put the money in the account did Microsoft point out to me that it had an " Expiration Date " That

:)

Disloyal Dashie, Jul 21, 2021

2. Money on a Microsoft account

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, sorry it is not possible to transfer microsoft money back into your bank account or as cash. I would suggest contacting Accounts and Billings with your enquiry:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/?...

PeterFlynn4, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Money in your Microsoft account expired ????

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Money in your Microsoft account expired ????

1. Money in your Microsoft account expired ???? - Similar Threads - Money Microsoft account

2. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  3. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  4. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  5. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add money to Microsoft Account: I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***...
  6. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  7. "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late: [ATTACH] I'm not really here to demand a refund. I didn't realize the credit I had expired in 90 days, but it was on the claim page from bing rewards after all. However, this email showing up a few days late seems like a bit of a waste. I wasn't ready to pay for another...
  8. Your Microsoft license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Microsoft license will expire soon: I keep getting this pop up that leads to this settings page. what am I supposed to do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-microsoft-license-will-expire-soon/b6e708f3-eb0d-4185-9c22-ca95b3fc0085
  9. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Is there a Canadian version of Microsoft Money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/5bc7f813-7c2d-4dfe-9c47-8597b7fb501b
  10. Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account: How to: Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account How to Enable or Disable Password Expiration for Your Microsoft Account [img] Information If you like, you can enable password expiration for your Microsoft account (MSA) to make you change your...