Windows 10: "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late

Discus and support "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm not really here to demand a refund. I didn't realize the credit I had expired in 90 days, but it was on the claim page from bing rewards... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NegimaSonic, Oct 11, 2019.

1. "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late

"Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late c25729bf-c811-45d0-a39c-3f7a16050b12?upload=true.png

I'm not really here to demand a refund. I didn't realize the credit I had expired in 90 days, but it was on the claim page from bing rewards after all.
    However, this email showing up a few days late seems like a bit of a waste. I wasn't ready to pay for another month of Gamepass yet but I could've tried to spend this on anything if the reminder had been more timely.

:)

NegimaSonic, Oct 11, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Alias Account Email Issue

I am trying to change the primary account email address but am receiving an error that lists "the email address is already taken".

Here's the deal, I created the account I want to use today years ago with an old college email and I believe it will be expiring soon and I want to update the email to my gmail account. Problem is that I also mistakenly created another separate account with
    the gmail email address a few months ago. I realized this and so I requested the the newer gmail microsoft account be closed so I can update the email. I received the "account closed" email this morning and when I tried to add that email (gmail) to the old
    microsoft account, I got the same error that lists the email as being taken.

Anyone know how to fix this?

JamesDoull, Oct 11, 2019
  4. webJockey Win User

"Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late

email account hacked. please help

Thanks MailMan78. Just did what BarbaricSoul said but I am still receiving spam from my own account, don't know what to do. I have contacted yahoo about issue and to restore my emails. Also now yahoo offers "Step two verification"

webJockey, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

"Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late

1. "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late - Similar Threads - Money Microsoft account

2. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  3. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  4. Money in your Microsoft account expired ????

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money in your Microsoft account expired ????: I had $60.00 In my Microsoft account i got from Rockstar Energy as a promotion, I spent $22 of it, saving the rest for when something comes up that i actually want. And today i tried to spend it, and i notice that it is gone, Zeroed out again !After a little research i decide...
  5. "Your windows is expiring soon"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Your windows is expiring soon": Hello everyone, I started receiving this message on my windows few days ago. I surfed online and tried anything to understand it. I tried to get my product key but after trying PowerShell and command instruction which can be found in the community it did not show any...
  6. "Your Windows will expire soon"

"Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  7. "Your Windows will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  8. your windows will expire soon ?

your windows will expire soon ?: [ATTACH]your windows licence shall be expired soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-will-expire-soon/4b1a0116-4727-460a-92d9-d13186ae1b7b"
  9. "Your windows will expire soon"

"Your windows will expire soon": I am keep getting the notification "Your windows will expire soon" but my windows remain activated but this message keeps coming up also I can't use the activation troubleshooter because it doesn't appear where it needs to appear....
  10. Your Microsoft license will expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Microsoft license will expire soon: I keep getting this pop up that leads to this settings page. what am I supposed to do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-microsoft-license-will-expire-soon/b6e708f3-eb0d-4185-9c22-ca95b3fc0085

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account expired currency