Windows 10: Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.

Discus and support Money Microsoft says I owe them via email. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just got an email that says I owe microsoft money which I don't. I need to find out what this is about who do I email. Need to verify this is a scam... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MargaretLaskey, Sep 8, 2018.

1. MargaretLaskey Win User

Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.

I just got an email that says I owe microsoft money which I don't. I need to find out what this is about who do I email. Need to verify this is a scam

:)

MargaretLaskey, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Deepika Gowda Win User

Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2018
  3. ArunRomi Win User
    Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Joanna 777 Win User

microsoft money sunset

Hi,

For Microsoft Money issues, kindly post directly to the Microsoft Money Forum for further assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Joanna 777, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Money Microsoft says I owe them via email. - Similar Threads - Money Microsoft says

2. Microsoft mailbox: I can receive emails but no longer send them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft mailbox: I can receive emails but no longer send them: Hello, Since a recent update, my mailbox can receive emails but no longer send them... It happens on any network, my internet connection works perfectly fine, the destination address is correct (I can send from Gmail), and its not a question of email size. Has anyone...
  3. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Money: Can Surface Go with Windows 10 S Mode install and use Microsoft Money Sunset Program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-money/c9f73a7b-5bd7-44e3-ac01-6bc71666c1d9
  4. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money: Hi, Microsoft Money won't update prices online. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-money/d091f657-0cdb-4066-9734-f75fdede7547
  5. transaction forms microsoft money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  6. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money: I have just got a new laptop. I have been using Microsoft Money 2005 for years. I have loaded the newest version Money Plus from the Microsoft site, however it will NOT open my 'my money2.mny' file, the error message I keep getting is ' Money Can't open this file because it...
  7. Microsoft Money Problem

Microsoft Money Problem: My Microsoft Money was working fine, now I bring it up opens ok, go to enter something & I get message it has stoped working and closes. Any help on this?*Mad*Mad*Mad 15657
  8. Microsoft Money and Windows 10

Microsoft Money and Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional, everything was working fine except as you all know, Money wouldn't work. I went back to Windows 7. Now I see that the problem seems to be fixed. My question is as follows: If I download and install Windows 10 again, are...
  9. Microsoft Money and IE5

Microsoft Money and IE5: Hi I've just installed Windows 10 and most programs are working fine. However, when I tried to open Microsoft Money (admittedly an old program), it presented me with the message ' Money requires some components of Internet Explorer 5 to function properly. Please re-install...
  10. Money is king @ Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Money is king @ Microsoft ?: Microsoft has made many versions of Windows. They put out Windows Updates to fix the bugs in the systems. Then they put out a new version for hundreds of $$$s. Then put out Windows Updates, etc., etc. . They do things this way to keep making money. If they just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does micosoft send emails saying you owe them money