Windows 10: Money not being refunded from my account

Discus and support Money not being refunded from my account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So my mum put on £60 to buy windows 10 home new pc but then we found out that we could do it through the web Microsoft not letting more money onto... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JakobGardner, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Money not being refunded from my account

So my mum put on £60 to buy windows 10 home new pc but then we found out that we could do it through the web Microsoft not letting more money onto account and now won't refund it. we send a request in xbox.com/refunds but they said the 'couldn't' effectively not letting us use our money. Please help

:)

JakobGardner, Jan 28, 2020

2. Refund money

When am I going to get refund money back? I canceled an Xbox live gold subscription like 3 days ago and they told me I'll get my refund back, and I have been checking my bank and there is still no refund money. So when I'm I going to get it back? I deleted
    my debit card info, is that why I haven't gotten my refund? If not, then where is it?

Big HSalim, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Money refund

It was groove music and I already talked to them they said they were gonna refund my money in 3 to 5 days I cancelled the subscription after they charge my wife's account or tried to

johnnyelliott, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Money not being refunded from my account

Money refund

So just wondering when I'm gonna get my money back for canceling a subscription it's been pass the time they say it would take they still have not refund the money

johnnyelliott, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Money not being refunded from my account

1. Money not being refunded from my account - Similar Threads - Money being refunded

2. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  3. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  4. Money was taken from my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  5. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  6. Money was taken from my account

7. I have an unknown charge to my account and need my money refunded.

I have an unknown charge to my account and need my money refunded.: Your website and phone service offer no way to get a refund on an unknown charge to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-unknown-charge-to-my-account-and-need-my/5f82d366-0cc5-400b-9cf3-aff779a0b485
  8. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  9. Where is my money after a refund?

Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  10. Where is my money after a refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to add money to my kids microsoft account gets refunded