Windows 10: Money on Windows 10

Discus and support Money on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently update my PC hardware and installed Windows 10. Previously running Windows 7 Pro and Money worked perfectly. Now I can't access the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cuilmoss, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Cuilmoss Win User

Money on Windows 10

I recently update my PC hardware and installed Windows 10. Previously running Windows 7 Pro and Money worked perfectly. Now I can't access the program or data files. I see from my system that my main .mny file was created on 5/2/13 and last updated (before the switch) on 22/2/19. The file size was 34.8MB. Ivae some 20 years data and I really don't want to lose it! What should I do. I'm a UK user

:)

Cuilmoss, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. LL-1023 Win User
    MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Money on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Money on Windows 10

1. Money on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Money

2. I want to add money to this account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to add money to this account: Please tell me in very simple terms how to add money to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-add-money-to-this-account/406f584d-ad82-4998-97ec-c922f28e46e9"
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10: I have been one of the holdouts on Windows 10 until today when I finally did a clean install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Here's my question, can anyone (with experience using Microsoft Money Sunset) advise whether or not this software is currently working well in Windows...
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10: I have been one of the holdouts on Windows 10 until today when I finally did a clean install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Here's my question, can anyone (with experience using Microsoft Money Sunset) advise whether or not this software is currently working well in Windows...
  5. Microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Money Plus: Case # 1471245315 In March 2019 with the Windows update it completely corrupted my computer including a set restore point as well as a prior backup saved on a separate drive. I had to send it to a repair shop to try and restore as much data as possible. They were unable...
  6. how to send money to bill gates to unlock my computer? or how to get back windows 7?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to send money to bill gates to unlock my computer? or how to get back windows 7?: bill gates call me and ask for 3000 to unlock computer for not pay for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-money-to-bill-gates-to-unlock-my/6046faa2-e440-4959-b64e-ecb447fb3a06"
  7. Proxy LAN settings and exceptions not applied when changed! I want my waisted money back in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy LAN settings and exceptions not applied when changed! I want my waisted money back in...: Hi, I have seen multiple issues related to proxy settings in Win10. As I have seen a workaround to change a specific registry setting (Proxysettings per user to 1), it suddenly works but will not work again when 'Restart' command is issued to reboot the PC or laptop. When...
  8. The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?: I have no Money icon on my recently installed Window's 10 How can I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-money-icon-is-missing-from-my-desktop-how-do-i/dc7dca7e-e6c2-4482-a448-20e91359bef2
  9. Money plus problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Money plus problem: Can some one from microsoft corp call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-plus-problem/28507e1f-33c5-4b72-bfa0-225e219cb64a
  10. How to print balances in Money Point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to print balances in Money Point: How to print balances in Money Point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-balances-in-money-point/a04df5df-4214-4a4e-a7ab-c2ee189f8fb1