Windows 10: Money on Windows 10

Discus and support Money on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently update my PC hardware and installed Windows 10. Previously running Windows 7 Pro and Money worked perfectly. Now I can't access the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cuilmoss, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Cuilmoss Win User

Money on Windows 10

I recently update my PC hardware and installed Windows 10. Previously running Windows 7 Pro and Money worked perfectly. Now I can't access the program or data files. I see from my system that my main .mny file was created on 5/2/13 and last updated (before the switch) on 22/2/19. The file size was 34.8MB. Ivae some 20 years data and I really don't want to lose it! What should I do. I'm a UK user

:)

Cuilmoss, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. LL-1023 Win User
    MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Money on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Money on Windows 10

1. Money on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Money

2. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  3. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  4. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  5. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  6. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  7. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  8. Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Working on it... bought game after kid account requested it, took my money no game.: I want to purchase Palworld via the microsoft store, for my son. My son is on my family account, so I had him go to the microsoft store, navigate to purchase palworld and instead of allowing him to purchase it offered to send me a request to allow it. This is expected, and...
  9. My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...: Signing into minecraft takes like 7 minutes, loading takes about seven minutes, and when i'm finally in, i'm not signed in, and the button doesn't do anything but make a click sound. In addition, I cant download google, because when I press the download button, I get a "could...
  10. My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...

My Msi Laptop Used To run well, but it's giving a snail a run for it's money, in addition...: Signing into minecraft takes like 7 minutes, loading takes about seven minutes, and when i'm finally in, i'm not signed in, and the button doesn't do anything but make a click sound. In addition, I cant download google, because when I press the download button, I get a "could...