Windows 10: money owed me ---refund

Discus and support money owed me ---refund in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianeErickson1, Mar 21, 2019.

1. money owed me ---refund

This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I find out if this true?

:)

DianeErickson1, Mar 21, 2019

2. Refund money

When am I going to get refund money back? I canceled an Xbox live gold subscription like 3 days ago and they told me I'll get my refund back, and I have been checking my bank and there is still no refund money. So when I'm I going to get it back? I deleted
    my debit card info, is that why I haven't gotten my refund? If not, then where is it?

Big HSalim, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Money refund

So just wondering when I'm gonna get my money back for canceling a subscription it's been pass the time they say it would take they still have not refund the money

johnnyelliott, Mar 21, 2019
  4. money owed me ---refund

Refund money

Hi

First, this is not Microsoft.

Second, we do not support Xbox on these forums.

Third, here is a post with links to the Xbox support websites.

Resources for Xbox Support:http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-support/cc0713d0-ac7f-4607-9817-62014a08b9e0

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

money owed me ---refund

1. money owed me ---refund - Similar Threads - money owed refund

2. refund didn't give me mt money and i havent to play 14 days

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    refund didn't give me mt money and i havent to play 14 days: i did the refund request to minecraft because i bought again by a mistake and the refund is approved but my money didn't back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-didnt-give-me-mt-money-and-i-havent-to-play/fe37933d-2939-45fa-8ef4-dec9420c30f3
  3. It won't give my refunded money back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't give my refunded money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  4. It won't give my refunded money back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't give my refunded money back: Hey Microsoft! I just refunded my Xbox game pass because it was not the thing I wanted, I bought it then immediately canceled it. Many hours later, and I still haven't gotten the money back. Could you help me with this please?...
  5. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  6. Where is my money after a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my money after a refund?: Hello!I bought an app in the Microsoft store on the wrong account. So i tried refunding it.I got the Confirmation Email, that my money has been refunded, but i cant find it. I payed with my "Paysafecard"-Account, so i checked, if their was my money, but it was not. I also...
  7. Where is my money after a refund?

8. Money not being refunded from my account

Money not being refunded from my account: So my mum put on £60 to buy windows 10 home new pc but then we found out that we could do it through the web Microsoft not letting more money onto account and now won't refund it. we send a request in xbox.com/refunds but they said the 'couldn't' effectively not letting us...
  9. You owe me a computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You owe me a computer: One week ago, my computer was healthy. The update 1089 installed itself automaticaly without my consent. Now, thanks to you, I have multiple OS problems. My main working software for my work crashes. VLC lags reading simple video files. Cannot even use youtube in 1080p. Your...
  10. Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.: I just got an email that says I owe microsoft money which I don't. I need to find out what this is about who do I email. Need to verify this is a scam...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. money owd me on line receved cards