Windows 10: money plus sunset free version

Discus and support money plus sunset free version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack R.Miller, May 2, 2022.

1. money plus sunset free version

I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have access to our info. This is replacing our use of Quicken as it is no longer useful. The backup will not go to a flash drive, so I go to the file and copy it to a flashdrive, and that works. But now the laptop which wife uses says the path is incorrect. The path is same on both computers but does not work on the laptop. Reporting the error does not help either. If I use backup from the file menu, it works. Is that my only solution? Thanks!

:)

Jack R.Miller, May 2, 2022

2. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, May 2, 2022
  3. JimD53vg Win User
    Money Sunset Plus

I just bought a new computer with Windows 10 on it. I loaded my old Money Plus but am being asked to activate it online which of course is no longer possible. So, I tried downloading Money Sunset but it won't fully download and run. Any suggestions?

JimD53vg, May 2, 2022
  4. Fosforus Win User

money plus sunset free version

Money plus sunset

Me too. Initially and after full re-load Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe Version 17 fails, leaving message that it requires Internet Explorer 6 to function properly. Sunset has become Upset for me.

Fosforus, May 2, 2022
Thema:

money plus sunset free version

1. money plus sunset free version - Similar Threads - money plus sunset

2. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  3. safe website for old money plus sunset installation files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    safe website for old money plus sunset installation files: I have money plus sunset on my old computer and have just bought a new computer & would like to install on that one. I know Microsoft no longer supports the application but is there a safe site that I can download the money sunset installation files from? or a safe forum that...
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  5. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  6. MS Money Sunset

MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  7. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. money plus sunset free version

money plus sunset free version: I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have access to our info. This is replacing our use of Quicken as it is no longer useful. The backup will not go to a flash drive, so I...
  9. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money Sunset: What is the best replacement for Microsoft Money Sunset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/a8f341f5-a909-4d81-85fe-86ce9ad73610
  10. Windows 10 and Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe: I have Windows 10 up-to-date and I have been using Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe for our financial books. When I opened Money this week, I saw only empty boxes....