Windows 10: Money Plus won't stay open

Discus and support Money Plus won't stay open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings. This morning when I attempted to open "money Plus" the app wouldn't open. After shutting the computer down and restarting it opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaneHamilton1, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Money Plus won't stay open

Greetings. This morning when I attempted to open "money Plus" the app wouldn't open. After shutting the computer down and restarting it opened briefly and then shut down. It opens, then immediately closes. Please help me! I am unsure how to proceed, so please advise. thank you.

:)

JaneHamilton1, Mar 5, 2020

2. money plus

on windows 10--Money PLUS keeps asking for IE6 to be installed and won' t run. IE is

installed and running.

Peter Larson, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Money Plus won't stay open

Money Plus Wont Start After Win 10 Update

Altered Registry as suggested but STILL Money Plus not working properly.. Also I am listed as the Administrator But still can't alter documents etc. Have you anything further to add. I'm beginning to wish I had stayed with Windows 7

John R Hanna, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Money Plus won't stay open

1. Money Plus won't stay open - Similar Threads - Money Plus won't

2. MS Money Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money Plus: I have an old MS Money Plus and the saved password got erased. Since it's not supported online anymore, how can I either find the old password or get it reset? I tried resetting online but the app isn't live online anymore....
  3. MS Money Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money Plus: I have an old MS Money Plus and the saved password got erased. Since it's not supported online anymore, how can I either find the old password or get it reset? I tried resetting online but the app isn't live online anymore....
  4. Money Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money Plus: I have Money Plus and ihe start icon disappeared. I found the shortcut but it no longer works. So I reinstalled the software and and restored my backup files. Now it want me to to activate it but I am getting the I am not connected to the internet. I tried the IE 6 fix but...
  5. Money Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money Plus: I have Money Plus and ihe start icon disappeared. I found the shortcut but it no longer works. So I reinstalled the software and and restored my backup files. Now it want me to to activate it but I am getting the I am not connected to the internet. I tried the IE 6 fix but...
  6. microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft Money Plus: I am in need of the Microsoft Money Plus program. Microsoft does not offer this any more. is there a way I can copy the program, then load it on my new HP, windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-plus/0e7cbf06-477b-4e1f-8211-14763116568e
  7. Microsft Money Plus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsft Money Plus: Lost Password The password was saved and has remained the same for years, now Money will not open!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-money-plus/f1c2c3da-3973-4f66-9927-92a3fe7d6422
  8. Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10: What is the replacement software for Microsoft Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10? This program works so well for me. I've been able to install it to my new computer with Windows 10, but I can't register the product key as the program won't connect to my...
  9. Microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Money Plus: Case # 1471245315 In March 2019 with the Windows update it completely corrupted my computer including a set restore point as well as a prior backup saved on a separate drive. I had to send it to a repair shop to try and restore as much data as possible. They were unable...
  10. Money plus problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Money plus problem: Can some one from microsoft corp call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-plus-problem/28507e1f-33c5-4b72-bfa0-225e219cb64a