Windows 10: Money taken out of account but nothing showing up in order history.

Discus and support Money taken out of account but nothing showing up in order history. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased a razer blade and when i tried to purchase through paypal it said that there was an error and to use a different method of payment.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ReubenWright, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Money taken out of account but nothing showing up in order history.

I just purchased a razer blade and when i tried to purchase through paypal it said that there was an error and to use a different method of payment. However when i checked my bank account the money had been taken out and i have no confirmation that the order has worked. What do i do?

:)

ReubenWright, Jun 22, 2020

2. Microsft account not showing Orders

Why are my previous orders not appearing in my account?

It shows part of the list when I click on "account" in the top right box, but once I click recent orders "see all" there's none to be found.

daniel_valverde, Jun 22, 2020
  3. twilyth Win User
    Truth on Money orders a mini info post

do not trust bank money orders. This scan is so common that craigslist used to have a banner warning on every listing. The bank will take them and add the money to your account. But several days later when the MO bounces, they come back and deduct it.

USPS MO's are safe as long as you're sure they're genuine.

twilyth, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Money taken out of account but nothing showing up in order history.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Money taken out of account but nothing showing up in order history.

1. Money taken out of account but nothing showing up in order history. - Similar Threads - Money taken account

2. Money was taken from my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  3. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  4. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft won't show up in my order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't show up in my order history: Hello! I bought minecraft java on an account by accident and I need a refund, but when I went to request a refund it wouldnt show up in my "Order history", so just wondering, how would i get a refund? I understand if I cannot, however it would be greatly dissapointing as I...
  6. Minecraft won't show up in my order history

Minecraft won't show up in my order history: Hello! I bought minecraft java on an account by accident and I need a refund, but when I went to request a refund it wouldnt show up in my "Order history", so just wondering, how would i get a refund? I understand if I cannot, however it would be greatly dissapointing as I...
  7. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  8. Order History Not showing

Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  9. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  10. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"