Windows 10: MoneyPlus Deluxe

Discus and support MoneyPlus Deluxe in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Money Plus Deluxe will not activate in my computer (8.1 with Windows 10 downloaded). Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. Also checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoanFlanagan, Mar 18, 2019.

1. MoneyPlus Deluxe

Money Plus Deluxe will not activate in my computer (8.1 with Windows 10 downloaded). Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. Also checked the firewall and made sure that Microsoft is checked. Also tried turning off the firewall and still it won't activate. Please help.

:)

JoanFlanagan, Mar 18, 2019

2. Hearts Deluxe

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific with Hearts deluxe?
    • Are you facing the same issue with other games also?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall it and check if it helps.

For better assistance on this, I would suggest you to contact Hearts deluxe support and check if it helps.

Refer the link below:
    http://www.randomsaladgames.com/support.html

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to download Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe on Windows and follow the below steps:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20738&ppud=4

To make MS Money Sunset Deluxe work in Windows 10 please change the registry.

• Press Windows key+ R to run command to open.
    • Type regedit to open Registry Editor.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]

"Version"="9.11.10240.0" (originally: 9.11.10240.16384)

Note:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it,
    back up the registry for restoration
    in case problems occur.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 18, 2019
  4. MoneyPlus Deluxe

Printshop Deluxe version 20 and windows 10

Hi Willian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the status when you try to run Printshop Deluxe ver 20?

• Do you see any error code or error message?
    Before proceeding further, I suggest you to check the compatibility of Printshop Deluxe in Windows 10.

Click on,
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

If it is compatible, follow the below method.

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

MoneyPlus Deluxe

1. MoneyPlus Deluxe - Similar Threads - MoneyPlus Deluxe

2. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  3. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  4. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  6. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  7. I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...

I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...: Dear All, Any Advice? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-computer-which-i-what-to-install/e4556ba6-ee3a-4b1e-997c-0120471ae60d
  8. I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new computer which i what to install Flight simulater 2020 premium deluxe, however...: Dear All, Any Advice? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-computer-which-i-what-to-install/e4556ba6-ee3a-4b1e-997c-0120471ae60d
  9. Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?: So just purchased norton 360 deluxe, in windows security it states it has disabled itself, however all the reputation settings are still active, as I'm not really sure about antivirus software etc, should I disable the settings in reputation based also and just let norton do...
  10. Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?

Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?: So just purchased norton 360 deluxe, in windows security it states it has disabled itself, however all the reputation settings are still active, as I'm not really sure about antivirus software etc, should I disable the settings in reputation based also and just let norton do...