Windows 10: Monika

Discus and support Monika in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I want to ask why we can't pay for our xbox with the current card that we have been calling for 2 years.This problem has been around for about a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MonikaGrozdeva, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Monika

Hello, I want to ask why we can't pay for our xbox with the current card that we have been calling for 2 years.This problem has been around for about a monthThen we entered my husband's card, which currently does not allow us to remove.How to fix the problem?

:)

MonikaGrozdeva, Mar 13, 2022
  2. wocius Win User

Nokia, or Monika?

Nokia maintains these forums, for which I and others are very grateful, although there have been frequent discussions expressing a desire for Nokia Tech Support to become involved actively.

So this struck me as amusing. Before I post, I run the forum spell check. "Nokia" is not recognized, and in its place "Monika" is suggested!

wocius, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Bluetooth keyboard not connecting after latest Windows Update

Hello Monika,

To better assist you, I'd like to know the following:

• What is the exact make and model of your BLE device?
    • Have you tried to un-pair and re-pair your BLE device to your computer?
    • Have you tried performing the steps suggested from the article given by
      Marque Lor
      in this thread?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 13, 2022
  4. Monika

Two-finger scroll does not work after installing Windows 10

Hello there,

No, it did not work - surprise surprise. It is extremely annoying and makes me want to just go back to Windows 7.

I did all the steps offered in your link, also when those didnt work, I even manually set the compatibility and still no two finger scrolling. Still, there is no device in the mouse device list. More suggestions? If not, I am just going back to something
    that works. Another disappointment from Windows.

Monika

MonikaHlubinova, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Monika

1. Monika - Similar Threads - Monika

2. Monika

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monika: Hello, I want to ask why we can't pay for our xbox with the current card that we have been calling for 2 years.This problem has been around for about a monthThen we entered my husband's card, which currently does not allow us to remove.How to fix the problem?...
  3. Monika

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monika: Hello, I want to ask why we can't pay for our xbox with the current card that we have been calling for 2 years.This problem has been around for about a monthThen we entered my husband's card, which currently does not allow us to remove.How to fix the problem?...